Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Tripoli

[Deleted: Star beat me to it....]
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

^Technically I beat Star to it with the BBC link on the previous page but who's counting  :twirl:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Quote from: Gusington on August 04, 2023, 11:36:51 AM^Technically I beat Star to it with the BBC link on the previous page but who's counting  :twirl:
Sigh.

GDS_Starfury

Ukrainians are some cheeky fuckers!
love this.

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

seems that pesky bridge is getting smacked around some more.  :RockOn:

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

FarAway Sooner

I'm waiting for somebody to post footage of Ukrainian X-wings destroying the Russian Death Star.  That'll be cool!

Uberhaus

Well this looks very ugly, and will obviously cause a shit-storm in regards to the time that Russia had for field engineering.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/08/05/ukraine-russia-vladimir-sergienko-afd-delay-tanks-support/ 
QuoteVladimir Sergienko, a naturalised German citizen who was born in Ukraine, travelled to Moscow on at least two occasions to allegedly meet a handler and discuss plans to use legal tricks to delay German military support to Ukraine, Der Spiegel reported on Friday, citing leaked emails and text messages between the pair.

Mr Sergienko, 52, works as a translator for an AfD MP and has access to Germany's parliament, the Bundestag, and is said to have excellent connections inside the Moscow political elite.
Email and phone correspondence seen by the German magazine reportedly showed Mr Sergienko apparently working on a plan to help the AfD draft a legal complaint against Olaf Scholz's policy of supporting Kyiv with heavy weaponry.

"The government's job will be made more difficult. It's a win-win situation," Mr Sergienko wrote to his contact in one correspondence, saying that he needed financial assistance of up to €25,000 (£21,624) a month to help with legal fees.

Following up on one meeting, the contact in Moscow asked whether there has been "progress on the active measures" to which Mr Sergienko replied that "it's not easy but we are making progress".
No action was taken and he has said the money was for relatives living in Russia who are cut off from the global financial system.

Looks like it falls short of treason and espionage and is in the realm of lawfare.  I don't want arbitrariness in Western laws but our adversaries, or if you want to call them competitors, are exploiting loopholes wherever they can find them.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on August 05, 2023, 09:49:25 AMI'm waiting for somebody to post footage of Ukrainian X-wings destroying the Rebel Death Star.  That'll be cool!

soon