Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on August 15, 2023, 08:51:24 PMI'm sure the Ukrainians were especially polite to the Russian Major...

Well, I was sort of being sarcastic about the polite part.

He does look nice in his photoshoot.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 15, 2023, 06:20:00 PMI'm very interested to see what happens with these bridgeheads as they Russians have virtually no forces across the river opposing it.  That's the best most open ground running in the region and it's totally unfortified, unmined and virtually undefended. 

Taking easy ground with a caveat of 'an exposed logistics trail' might not be worth it, but I sense its something the UAF would run with; if anything to create carnage deep in russian occupied territory while keeping an eye on their tail.

IANAG, but damn that would be a juicy opportunity to not just poke the bear, but ram'er home with no lube.... sorry, but that's a very satisfying visual.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Windigo on August 15, 2023, 11:31:48 PMIANAG, but damn that would be a juicy opportunity to not just poke the bear, but ram'er home with no lube.... sorry, but that's a very satisfying visual.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 16, 2023, 12:58:21 AM
Quote from: Windigo on August 15, 2023, 11:31:48 PMIANAG, but damn that would be a juicy opportunity to not just poke the bear, but ram'er home with no lube.... sorry, but that's a very satisfying visual.

that is a very satisfying visual

GDS_Starfury

SirAndrewD

Chatter on Telegram now confirmed by Forbes is that the UAF has finally committed the 82nd Air Assault Brigade with its Challengers, Strykers and Marders to the front south of Robotyne. 

This is in relief of, not in concert with the Ukrainian Marines that have been bearing the brunt of the fighting in the area.

This is interesting as the Marines were specialized for the type of warfare that they've been largely conducting, breaking fortifications, urban combat and battlefield engineering. 

The 82nd Air Assault is the rapid maneuver warfare element that so far has been held in reserve.   This was a unit I expected to see on the farther eastern axis where where the defenses are much thinner rather than going into the teeth of the second and third lines of defense and fortifications at Tokmak and Ocheretuvate.

Do the Ukrainians know something we don't?  Or are they continuing to double down on Russian style pressure tactics over NATO style breakthrough and maneuver?

Either way, Russian media has been excitedly playing video of the first Strykers destroyed in drone attacks.  Every piece of NATO gear they take out is like 4th of July to them.   
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

Damn.... american equipment is built freaking tuff... like Gus' nuts

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Windigo on August 16, 2023, 03:54:05 PMDamn.... american equipment is built freaking tuff... like Gus' nuts

So is the German stuff.  Almost every single Leopard and most Bradley "lost" in the mess of the first day of the counteroffensive is back in action.  Only three Leopards were declared total losses and even then they had parts that could be salvaged to repair the other chassis.

Of the 34 Bradleys' "Lost" only 12 are either beyond repair or not able to return to the battlefield for this phase of the operations.

Gusington

Good to see those guys able to get themselves out in that clip.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on August 16, 2023, 04:36:19 PMGood to see those guys able to get themselves out in that clip.

that goes without saying, and I bet their hearing is below par now.