Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 21, 2023, 05:19:30 PMsome interesting stuff going down around Verbove and UkAF drone strikes in Crimea.
I hate the info lag.

I also appreciate you sifting through all the bits.

I did catch some intel saying there are sizeable parts of the Ruskie lines now that are not getting regularly supplied.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Con

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 21, 2023, 05:35:48 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1704620018569531469
first- Hats off to anyone who can identify anything - my tired old eyes just see blurry pixels - it could be tiger tanks and elephants for all I could tell facing off here.
Second music choice reminds me of the Sadukur chants in Dune

GDS_Starfury

the full threads had close up stills from drones before the hits.

GDS_Starfury

waiting for a thread spool thingy but this was the salient post:

QuoteIt also indicates that Ukrainian forces have suppressed Russian artillery and other anti-tank systems in the area enough to bring their vehicles forward and have them survive.

Windigo

Looks to me in one part of the Stryker video that a vehicle overturned on it's side... infantry dismounted from it.

Also, holy crap, the soil/dust raised with some of the shots...

GDS_Starfury

FarAway Sooner

Glad to hear it! 

I understand the US' trepidation to move aggressively in the opening weeks of the war, in terms of both worries about antagonizing a nuclear superpower and in terms of wanting to retain some bargaining chips for later use.  But given all the rapid escalations coming out of Russia (rhetoric, atrocities, aggressive targeting of civilian infrastructure, annexations, etc.), I haven't understood our reticence nearly as much for the last 12 months or so.

OTOH, it is nice to see the British and the French show some leadership by issuing SCALPs and Storm Shadows first.  It's nice not to have to lead the pack every time, especially in a struggle where the European NATO powers have so much (more) skin in the game.

GDS_Starfury

dont forget the Swedish donation of one baby Godzilla

Windigo

Do not underestimate atomic laser breath

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

Well now.....  :cool:

and reports coming in of breaches to the last defensive line in Zaporizhia Oblast....

the cookie may finally be crumbling.

GDS_Starfury