Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

besides, who wants russian junk when our stuff works so much better!
Ukrainian Bradly tearing up a treeline:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1727448133460799639
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

^Some real Hammer's Slammers vibe right there.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

FarAway Sooner

If the US just weren't withholding the plasma cannon technology from the Ukrainians, I'm sure they'd already have this war won...

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Uberhaus

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 22, 2023, 04:10:22 PMhard to sell anything if you cant supply spare parts for it.
Quote from: Windigo on November 22, 2023, 04:52:10 PMWell that is true. But I imagine they would never admit that. It would be like selling cars that can't get serviced or repaired. I am hearing India is having problems with getting parts for their Russian weapons.

Dear Armenia,
IOU some weapons and stuff.
Love, Mother Russia

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/armenian-pm-says-russia-not-112640480.html

"(Reuters) - Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said on Friday that Russia had not yet delivered weapons his country had paid for and that talks were underway to try to find a solution, Russian state news agency TASS reported."

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

two years of russian coastal sand trenches washed away  :ROFL:

Gusington

We need an updated meme putting a Ukrainian armed forces hat on that storm.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

a good day to take out that Crimea bridge :evil: 

smoke screen will not last, and i think 'Soviet' sensors are more effected by the weather then Western, and a stationary large pylon gives a better radar echo then an allmost mach1 traveling Storm Shadow 

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Not sure if it's accidental (due to abbreviating the normal meme), but I like how they don't even look suspiciously at Neptune first: they just give him the cap!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on November 26, 2023, 04:58:20 PMWe need an updated meme putting a Ukrainian armed forces hat on that storm.

Saw one on Twitter.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

^The same one Crossroads posted above?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd