Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Crossroads

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Crossroads

Can we have some Celine Dion music, please. You know which one I mean  :Dreamer:

GDS_Starfury

so many ways I can go with this

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Tripoli

It appears to be at least 3 hits on a  Tarantul-class corvette from suicide boat drones: two hits on the port side amidships and one in the stern.  It looks like they tried to drive the  boat that made the second amidships hit into the hole made by the first amidship hit.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

GDS_Starfury

Crossroads

Putin: Let us break Ukraine by destroying their civil infrastructure.
Ukraine: Hold my proverbial  :beermug[1]:

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1753693456977846570

JasonPratt

When you now know that Uk drones can reach as far as Krasnodar, and you can't afford to build more decoys, much less are capable of building new SU-30s...

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/1ai27bu/more_poor_aircraft_decoys_that_were_spotted_at_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Hat-tip to the Enforcer.

The comments in that thread are top-tier. "Stagnant Russian culture hasn't been able to produce any decent painters since Kandinsky."

"why would you put real aircraft a few metres from aircraft decoys, however bad they are? I mean if the decoy is bomb you're gonna lose two real aircraft..."

"Ssshhhhttt....!"

"We are lucky they're so fucking dumb"

"To park real jets above prevents the color from getting bleeched by the sun."

"they got €10000 for decoys, baught paint for $200 and kept the change."
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

:ROFL:

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 04, 2024, 03:20:36 PM"Stagnant Russian culture hasn't been able to produce any decent painters since Kandinsky."

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Crossroads