Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Crossroads

Four out of ten Ropucha class vessels now serve as submarines. That's a crazy loss ratio.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Uberhaus

Alexei Navalny, the main opposition to Putin, has died at 47, in a Russian gulag.  He was poisoned in August of 2020 with Novichok nerve agent, treated in Germany, and returned to Russia against all advice.

Crossroads

So they finally killed him. Let the darkness descend.

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Crossroads on February 16, 2024, 08:57:09 AMSo they finally killed him. Let the darkness descend.

You mean it hadn't already?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Crossroads

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 16, 2024, 09:02:57 AM
Quote from: Crossroads on February 16, 2024, 08:57:09 AMSo they finally killed him. Let the darkness descend.

You mean it hadn't already?

I mean, there has been this (false) front of democracy Putin's pretended to follow, while posturing how their version is so much better than what the global west has on offer. Seems he doesn't care anymore, at all.

With Soviet Union, at least that of late, we at least had the party committee deciding on things. Some sort of consensus had to take place. Now it is just Putin.

GDS_Starfury

navalny was just as bad as putin in most things so I'm not shedding any tears at his passing.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

Russia is the Titanic and the Captain is removing junior officers.....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Uberhaus

He was not Nemtsov; I always hoped Navalny would recant his xenophobia, but he had condemned the war in Ukraine. 

Skoop

Maaan I always said Nemtsov would have been awesome for Russia if he had an honest chance to be elected.

Instead they murdered him walking on a bridge in Moscow that smelled of political hit job.

Hence Russia is destined for the life it lives.

That would have been a good question for the Tucker interview " Did you order the hit on Nemtsov"?

GDS_Starfury

The Ukrainian Army announces its complete withdrawal from Avdiivka to avoid encirclement

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

so I'm gaming this morning with the youtube audio Red Storm Rising playing in the backround.  those first 5 or so chapters.....