Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Confirmed...British troops on ground operating in Ukraine.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/british-troops-operating-ground-ukraine-141854342.html

...but, wait, there's more...France, Netherlands, Lithuania, and Canada have publicly stated that they were considering sending combat troops to Ukraine while also threatening to attack Russian infrastructure and cities.  Furthermore, German transmissions discussing the use of long-range missiles to target Crimea were also leaked.

Talk about a massive escalation.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bobarossa

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if the US had personnel in the Soviet Union assisting in training them on US Lend Lease before German declaration of war on US in Dec '41?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: bobarossa on March 07, 2024, 03:22:04 PMOut of curiousity, does anyone know if the US had personnel in the Soviet Union assisting in training them on US Lend Lease before German declaration of war on US in Dec '41?

I do not believe so.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

acctingman

anyone think WW3 is on the horizon?

GDS_Starfury

ffs lets just get it over with already

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury