Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 03, 2022, 12:05:21 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 03, 2022, 10:57:15 AM

True I agree this has been planned all along.  But then Trump.  The elites had to delay their dastardly plans because Trump wouldn't put up with that nonsense.  Now the EU has a muppet in the US that they know they can get to do their bidding. 

I'm telling you there is something else going on here and it's nefarious.

ya, keep the pro trump bs out of this.  if I cant post along these lines why are you?

No don't get me wrong.  I'm not pro trump. I'm not pro any man actually.  I'm just commenting on things that happened.  Using it for comparison to what is going on now. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on March 03, 2022, 01:06:08 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 03, 2022, 12:05:21 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 03, 2022, 10:57:15 AM

True I agree this has been planned all along.  But then Trump.  The elites had to delay their dastardly plans because Trump wouldn't put up with that nonsense.  Now the EU has a muppet in the US that they know they can get to do their bidding. 

I'm telling you there is something else going on here and it's nefarious.

ya, keep the pro trump bs out of this.  if I cant post along these lines why are you?

No don't get me wrong.  I'm not pro trump. I'm not pro any man actually.  I'm just commenting on things that happened.  Using it for comparison to what is going on now.

It looks pretty pro Trump anti Biden to me. Let's move on and refrain.

Thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Skoop

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 03, 2022, 09:47:55 AM
JSTAR, Rivet Joint and Awac are all up over Poland now.
and an E-6 is running around the SE US.

I bet they are providing intel for the Ukrainians.  I think we should send drones an say the are Ukrainians.  Also what about mercenaries ?  We should be promoting a non nation affiliated merc army.  Also let's see a flying tigers to Ukraine.  We have plenty of relic f16s and a10s to donate along with volunteers.  Let's see what a shark mouthed merc a10 would do to that 40 mile convoy.

al_infierno

Quote from: Skoop on March 03, 2022, 01:16:35 PM

I bet they are providing intel for the Ukrainians.  I think we should send drones an say the are Ukrainians.  Also what about mercenaries ?  We should be promoting a non nation affiliated merc army.  Also let's see a flying tigers to Ukraine.  We have plenty of relic f16s and a10s to donate along with volunteers.  Let's see what a shark mouthed merc a10 would do to that 40 mile convoy.

Yes, let's hurry up and escalate this to World War 3 so we can get nuked as fast as possible.   :idiot2:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Con

Not saying I advocate this since Russia is obviously one disregulating leader away from nuclear war. But if you wanted to really put the pressure in them do the following
Have the Japanese start building an amphib force to take the Kuril Islands.
Soviet force projection is in a real bad way right now. They could prob waltz in.
Con

Skoop

And that is exactly what Putin's betting on looks like we made his bet good.

Skoop

I seriously doubt Putin will pull the nuke trigger.  Could we really be the band of pussies that Putin thinks we are ?

Gusington

Forgot about Israel. I always assumed that JH made those pre-bombing calls for them too, btw.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Quote from: Skoop on March 03, 2022, 01:16:35 PM

The reason the remnants of the Ukrainian Air Force are not attacking is that Russian army formations have extensive anti-air protection.  Something neglected in NATO ground formations.

al_infierno

Quote from: Skoop on March 03, 2022, 01:25:02 PM
I seriously doubt Putin will pull the nuke trigger.  Could we really be the band of pussies that Putin thinks we are ?

What makes you so sure of this?  If an unstable individual is holding a gun to your head, finger on the trigger, and the police have guns fixed on him, would you want the police to assume he's not serious and hurry up and escalate the violence?  Do you think if Hitler had access to nuclear weapons in May of 1945, he wouldn't have used them?  The last thing we want to do is back a psychopathic dictator with access to a nuclear arsenal into a corner in which he feels he has nothing left to lose.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

I divorced myself from politics back in 2016. 

Now I care more on what is happening in this world between elites and the common man.  Politics is just a tool the elites use to divide us.  Don't fall for it. 

Maybe I didn't express my thoughts the way I intended but I'm not here to glorify any one man or degrade another.  If I use colorful language it's to illustrate a point.  Like Spock, I have no emotion for politics.  It's all bs anyways.

Yes let's refrain from the politics.  This is a good thread talking about world events.  No need to bring in R&P stuff in here.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

al_infierno

Quote from: W8taminute on March 03, 2022, 01:28:12 PM

Now I care more on what is happening in this world between elites and the common man.  Politics is just a tool the elites use to divide us.  Don't fall for it. 

Maybe I didn't express my thoughts the way I intended but I'm not here to glorify any one man or degrade another.  If I use colorful language it's to illustrate a point.  Like Spock, I have no emotion for politics.  It's all bs anyways.

Yes let's refrain from the politics.  This is a good thread talking about world events.  No need to bring in R&P stuff in here.   8)

Please, you're not fooling anyone with your high-minded esoteric BS.  Just because you're blind to your own political leanings doesn't mean it's not there on display for all to see.

- MengJiao

W8taminute

Jarhead0331

Quote from: al_infierno on March 03, 2022, 01:27:34 PM
Quote from: Skoop on March 03, 2022, 01:25:02 PM

What makes you so sure of this?  If an unstable individual is holding a gun to your head, finger on the trigger, and the police have guns fixed on him, would you want the police to assume he's not serious and hurry up and escalate the violence?  Do you think if Hitler had access to nuclear weapons in May of 1945, he wouldn't have used them?  The last thing we want to do is back a psychopathic dictator with access to a nuclear arsenal into a corner in which he feels he has nothing left to lose.

Agreed. Putin is on a highway with no off-ramp so far. We need to give him one and it will probably need to be, at the least, an independent Donbas in eastern Ukraine.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Quote from: al_infierno on March 03, 2022, 01:29:22 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 03, 2022, 01:28:12 PM

Please, you're not fooling anyone with your high-minded esoteric BS.  Just because you're blind to your own political leanings doesn't mean it's not there on display for all to see.

Ok ok...the point has been made. Let's drop it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog