Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Report on FOX tonight that the Russians are bringing-in Syrian fighters with Urban Combat experience. Can the Mongols be far behind?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Im not convinced they arent just bring home their own people.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

meanwhile, the russian navy.....  ::)

https://www.dw.com/en/deadly-blaze-hits-admiral-kuznetsov-russias-only-aircraft-carrier/a-51650096

molten metal randomly falls down a shaft and hits an oily rag.

shit, just realized its from 2019.  still funny though.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 07, 2022, 10:27:17 PM
Report on FOX tonight that the Russians are bringing-in Syrian fighters with Urban Combat experience. Can the Mongols be far behind?

Where are the Mongols when you need them?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: MengJiao on March 08, 2022, 06:37:48 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on March 07, 2022, 10:27:17 PM

Where are the Mongols when you need them?

But where is all the rum?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

meanwhile, this weekend in the Baltic:

MikeGER

GDS_Starfury

so Poland is giving the US all of its Mig-29s in exchange for F-16s.
Im still not clear as to how the US is going to give them to the Ukraine.

solops

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 08, 2022, 02:38:45 PM
Park them fully fueled on a remote Polish airfield, leave the keys in the ignition and stroll away :)
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Windigo

Quote from: solops on March 08, 2022, 02:50:16 PM
Park them fully fueled on a remote Polish airfield, leave the keys in the ignition and stroll away :)
Hire an aircraft ferrying service stressing the importance of aircraft expertise, just don't look too hard at where in Eastern Europe these ferry pilots are coming from.  ;D
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Just a thought, but if Russia insists on targeting civilians, I can see some strong attitude changes in Ukraine forces towards their aggressors as a consequence.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

I think the best bet is to roll them up to the border and let the farmers tractor them away.

steve58

Ukraine takes out another general.

Ukrainian intelligence officials claim that yet another high-ranking Russian military officer has been killed, which, if confirmed, would be the second such fatality in a week amid Russia's war in Ukraine.

Maj. Gen. Vitaly Gerasimov, chief of staff and first deputy commander of the 41st Army of the Central Military District of Russia, was "eliminated" during fighting near Kharkiv, Ukraine's defense intelligence directorate said in a Facebook post on Monday. He was 45, according to the Associated Press.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/ukrainian-intelligence-claims-second-high-ranking-russian-general-killed
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bobarossa

FYI, Wikipedia says the Poles have 23 Mig-29's.