Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 18, 2022, 06:50:38 PM
Americans....

Of course he took an Uber to the front.   

Damn...though that reminds me of the Taxi's of the Battle of the Marne, or the Dunkirk fleet.  Get it done however you can.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Damn...God bless them all, including the Uber driver.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sigwolf

I assume this is what DetCord referenced last week.  Hope he comes through OK and does some good.

Gusington

For all we know that could have been DetCord speaking English in that video.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on March 18, 2022, 08:33:15 PM
For all we know that could have been DetCord speaking English in that video.

No way...the guy in the video was way too much of a pussy to be Detcord.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yeah, you wouldn't see DetCord until....it's too late.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

things seem to be developing nicely.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Mariupol surrounded and Russian tanks are going in...as stupid as that seems for the Russians. No water, gas or electricity in Mariupol either.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60806973

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

And 200 Ukrainian soldiers were asleep in their barracks when at least three Russian missiles hit it:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60806973

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Three Russian cosmonauts entered the ISS wearing Ukrainian blue and yellow:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60804949

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Great, sad article in The Atlantic by Ben Rhodes:

"Perhaps it is no coincidence that at precisely the time when living memory of World War II is fading away, humanity has failed to heed the lessons of our worst history."

"How much more strain could a creaky international system bear before it broke?"

"Putin has long been a source of these pressures, simultaneously dragging us back into the darker recesses of history while capitalizing on the vulnerabilities of our present moment. He was at the vanguard of autocrats who claimed power through democracy only to dismantle it. He enriched his circle by selling commodities to the West while lambasting its immorality. He disrupted the international system by taking advantage of the obstruction it afforded him."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/03/ben-rhodes-alexey-navalny-maria-stepanova/627049/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk