Russia
Syria
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Zimbabwe

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MengJiao

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 07, 2022, 06:24:24 PM
added to my greatest hits list.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512055547801088010

If that is from today from Mariupol, then what is going on in Maruipol?  (As one of the comments says).  Good Grief, if the Russians can't even take Maruipol after attacking it from all sides and bombarding
it for 40 days...I'm astounded.

GDS_Starfury

its from the last 2 hours and was geolocated in a western downtown suburb/district.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

FarAway Sooner

We know that Russian military hardware seems to work pretty well...  in the hands of Ukrainian defenders.

Military dimensions aside, the magnitude of the humanitarian disaster here will, I think, dwarf human comprehension.  The quickest end to it will be kicking the Russians out of Ukraine.

If that does happen, and a peace treaty is signed, I wonder how long before the Germans and the rest of the Europeans go back to enthusiastically importing Russian oil and LNG?

Am I the only one who thinks that we need to give NATO a more geographically correct name.  Maybe something like "NABEMTO" or "NAETO" or just "the Russia sucks TO"?

ArizonaTank

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 07, 2022, 06:24:24 PM
added to my greatest hits list.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512055547801088010

What is that? A 30mm auto cannon giving it to them up the rear?  BTR-4 maybe? Can't actually see what is firing.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

^ ;D

BTW did Bolivia forget what hemisphere they're in? WTF?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 07, 2022, 06:59:45 PM
its from the last 2 hours and was geolocated in a western downtown suburb/district.

CNN has changed the colors on the situation maps of Ukraine.  Now all areas of Russian occupation are the same color -- no special color for LNR, DNR and Crimea, so
Russia seems to have lost its earlier claims and their occupied region is just that -- a region occupied by Russian forces.  I guess that is realistic, though it might imply
Russian occupation is expected to expand and remain for the foreseeable future or they might have to give it all back in the end.

Pete Dero

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-61032786

Thirty-nine people were reportedly killed after two rockets hit Kramatorsk train station, according to the region's governor.
Writing on Telegram, Pavlo Kyrylenko said the death toll had risen to 39, and that 87 people had also been wounded during the shelling.
He added that many had suffered serious wounds.
There are differing figures emerging from Ukraine about the total number wounded in the attack, with President Zelensky saying around 300 were injured.

Surprise : Russia has denied involvement in the strikes on the railway station in Kramatorsk.
The country's defence ministry said accusations that Russia had attacked the station were "a provocation" and "absolutely untrue".

But : A few minutes before it became clear that women, children and elderly people were among the at least 39 dead and nearly 100 known to be injured when a missile struck the Kramatorsk train station in eastern Ukraine, Russian soldiers were bragging about the hit on Telegram.
Minutes later, the messages, which included claims to have successfully obliterated "a crowd of Ukrainian militants at the Kramatorsk railway station," were edited or disappeared altogether, according to several accounts by journalists in the region.

Gusington

Pink Floyd have reunited to record a protest song:

More info here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-61037080

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

^its shit like this that pisses me off.

There's been a war in Yemen since 2015. The UN estimates that 233,000 civilians have been killed. Over 4,000,000 have been displaced. Over 5,000,000 are in immediate threat of starving. Over 20,000,000 are in need of some form of urgent humanitarian assistance.

Where the hell is the media and Pink Floyd on that crisis?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Agreed. Also war in Africa (Ethiopia) and elsewhere.

I love Pink Floyd and always will but 'instant' songs about new horrible things kind of ring hollow to me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 08, 2022, 09:43:12 AM
Where the hell is the media and Pink Floyd on that crisis?

In their defense, there is a link with Ukraine : guitarist David Gilmour has a Ukrainian daughter-in-law and Ukrainian grandchildren.