Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Dammit Carl!

Sneak some diesel-electric subs to Ukraine and they'd turn the Black Sea into a Ukrainian lake in a week flat.

GDS_Starfury

oh, and sorry Pratt.  no western subs in the Black Sea at all.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

Doesn't look like the Ukrainians are suffering too much from not having a navy anyway.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on May 06, 2022, 03:45:05 PM
Doesn't look like the Ukrainians are suffering too much from not having a navy anyway.

True, true.

Gusington

From Politico on the press leaks of the last few days:

'There's also concern on both sides of the Atlantic that Russian President VLADIMIR PUTIN can't ignore what news reports now describe as an open proxy war. With "Victory Day" coming up on May 9, Ukrainian officials are assessing that the Kremlin will announce an escalation of the war — that such American involvement can't stand unanswered.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

for what its worth, its been great knowing ya'll!  <:-)

Dammit Carl!

FarAway Sooner

I never have any idea what the provenance is of those types of videos, but that Ukrainian video was downright creepy.

Gusington

^Absolutely.

Hugs all around!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 06, 2022, 04:02:34 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 06, 2022, 03:45:05 PM

True, true.

Next week, we'll start seeing videos on how navies are outdated and dead meat in the world of modern warfare...  ::) THANKS RUSSIA, NOW YOU'RE MAKING NAVIES LOOK USELESS!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

At first I thought the Ukrainian girl was kind of Hot. But her and her sickle would have to sleep on the couch I'm afraid.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 06, 2022, 03:37:49 PM
oh, and sorry Pratt.  no western subs in the Black Sea at all.

I would accept any existent Israeli subs in that category.  >:D But we were speculating earlier about Turkish subs -- they had like 12 at the start of last year, right? -- and they're members of NATO now.

As for further-western NATO subs, I suppose even NATO grade subs couldn't get through the Turkish straits without being detected, and so would be caught in violation of various agreements. But I also know sub crews are famous for doing super-ballsy things and getting away with it, so...

(Come to think of it, I seem to recall British subs in WW1 running the Turkish straits into the Sea of Mamora to do some successful ops, which I had never heard of before, when reading Churchill's wartime memoirs. I should try to search for that again, see if I'm remembering that accurately.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 06, 2022, 03:16:07 PM
oh boy!  putin certainly pissed off the wrong country. 
this is propaganda done right.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1513131559834079234

As I only half-joked earlier, about Putin's 'plan' (for want of a better word):

Step 1.) Piss off Cossacks beyond all human comprehension.
Step 2.) ???
Step 3.) ...profit...?