Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^ 8)

And all it took was the precursor to World War III

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Quote from: Gusington on June 08, 2022, 04:33:30 PM
^ 8)

The end of the world as we know it.

Nice to hear from you again, Longblade.  All we need now is Bayonet Brant and the circle will be complete.

SirAndrewD

^ 8)

Welcome back Longblade...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

FarAway Sooner

Tom Lehrer is brilliant.

LongBlade, it's good to see ya, man! 

^ 8)

Technically, it was that... and Jarhead's promise of hookers.

Gusington

'Hookers and WWIII - My Time Spent Online in 2022' - by Gus

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

O0  Hookers and Meth Dealers are about the only ones still taking cash nowdays.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

^Just read in the NYTimes that the Russians hold 1100 more Ukrainian prisoners to use in a similar way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: al_infierno on June 09, 2022, 12:33:35 PM
British fighters sentenced to death for opposing Russia in war

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/british-fighters-sentenced-to-death-for-opposing-russia-in-war

..."guilty of taking action toward a violent overthrow of power, an offense punishable by death in the internationally unrecognized rebel-held territory in Ukraine's Donbass region."

Oh, the irony... :idiot2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: al_infierno on June 09, 2022, 12:33:35 PM
British fighters sentenced to death for opposing Russia in war

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/british-fighters-sentenced-to-death-for-opposing-russia-in-war

It's weird how bad the Russian timing is on all these things.  right now, they should be turning down the rhetoric and murders and threats whatnot since they are within a reasonable
range of declaring victory and just sitting on the terrain they hold in Ukraine.  But no, instead they are upping their threats and working on putting their murderous propensities on the
front burner just in time to make sure that the West pumps a lot more internationally supported operations (such as the Turkish Navy protecting grain ships), funding, tech, weapons
and ammo into Ukraine.  It looks like the Russians will manage to declare victory and ask for a ceasefire at exactly the moment when the Ukrainians begin to absorb a
new wave of advanced weapons.  The Ukrainians are going to say "no ceasefire" and the Russians are going to reasonably expect a lot of international pressure on Ukraine to accept BUT
the Russians will probably flub even that smooth move and make it clear there's no way to deal with them except to drive them completely out of Ukraine and arm Ukraine to the teeth.
Who needs NATO if the Ukrainians can crush the Russians?

Sir Slash

They could've gotten worse. They might have been sentenced to 10 years keeping Putin's nipples sharpened. I got to believe this is a ploy by the Russkies to wrangle some concessions out of the UK and a deal will follow.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bobarossa

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 09, 2022, 02:44:09 PM
They could've gotten worse. They might have been sentenced to 10 years keeping Putin's nipples sharpened. I got to believe this is a ploy by the Russkies to wrangle some concessions out of the UK and a deal will follow.
Will probably want to trade them for some hostage Russians (asylum seekers) that the UK is holding.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback