Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

and just to throw a little WW2 flavor into the mix, Rheinmetall debuted its new KF51 Panther at Eurosatory 2022.
because the world needs a newer, better German Panther!  >:D

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/new-kf51-panther-tank-packs-big-130mm-gun-aimed-at-aging-leopard-2

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Con

Gusington

I can't believe they still use the Panther name...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

This sounds like something from a Larry Bond novel:

'...the governments in Paris and Berlin are investing around $1.6 billion in development costs to create a new Franco-German MBT that will eventually replace the French Army's Leclerc and German Leopard 2s.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 13, 2022, 06:02:28 PM
and just to throw a little WW2 flavor into the mix, Rheinmetall debuted its new KF51 Panther at Eurosatory 2022.
because the world needs a newer, better German Panther!  >:D

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/new-kf51-panther-tank-packs-big-130mm-gun-aimed-at-aging-leopard-2

Someone at Rheinmetall has been playing Arma 3.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

I cant wait to see the new Tiger.  :bd:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Con

Promo video from the manufacturer
I have to admit it is what you would want a future tank to look like - the specs and capabilities are pretty impressive as well

GDS_Starfury

so from what Ive been reading that cannon hits between 18-20 Mj vs the Leo2/M1A2s 12-14.
2 10 round armored and blast proof drums for the autoloader
and lots of other toys

JasonPratt

Came here specifically to drop that video and say, "YOUR MOVE PUTIN!"  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Damn! Hope they're on our side this time.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bobarossa

Autoloader only held 20 shells.  I guess they intend to hit what they aim at.  What really got me was mention of the 3 crew members having stations that allow them to take over any other crewmember's duties.  Also the passing mention that it may allow for no crew at all!!!!

Gusington

It is the most Teutonic creation I have ever seen - I am terrified and titillated at the same time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on June 14, 2022, 03:39:17 PM
Daniel Ortega, President of Nicaragua, has entered the chat:

The 80's called and wanted its news story back.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback