Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

Quote from: Uberhaus on June 26, 2022, 05:14:48 PM
Hopefully, General Pavel will only be leading and no one will have the inspiration to drop him from a plane.
If he gets dropped it would be M.O.A.G
Mother of all Generals

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Con on June 26, 2022, 06:54:37 PM
Hopefully, General Pavel will only be leading and no one will have the inspiration to drop him from a plane.
Mother of all Generals

Would that turn it into a General bombing campaign?

Uberhaus

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on June 26, 2022, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: Con on June 26, 2022, 06:54:37 PM
Mother of all Generals

Would that turn it into a General bombing campaign?

Let's not give Putin any ideas.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

ArizonaTank

Finland and Sweden get the green light from Turkey on NATO membership. 

They are saying no concessions to Turkey were made...not certain I believe that...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/turkey-supports-finland-and-sweden-nato-bid/ar-AAYYeyr?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=14c7b5b92d6d4d66924d33df10db1b00
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

W8taminute

^^Haha!  A Warthog taking out a T-34/76C.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I read on CNN that Sweden and Finland had to recognize the PKK as a terror organization, as a concession to Turkey.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

and access to upgrade their f-16s to block 70 capability.
Im fine with both if it gets them in NATO.

Gusington

How much equipment do Sweden and Finland have that is proprietary? I'm gonna guess at least 90% of their hardware is NATO/Western, at least.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on June 29, 2022, 01:13:56 PM
How much equipment do Sweden and Finland have that is proprietary? I'm gonna guess at least 90% of their hardware is NATO/Western, at least.

they've both been NATO intergrated for a long time.

Gusington

I know but I've seen reports saying they do have some of their own equipment...most curious about Finland as I know more about Sweden (Saab etc.)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on June 29, 2022, 01:56:58 PM
I know but I've seen reports saying they do have some of their own equipment...most curious about Finland as I know more about Sweden (Saab etc.)

https://armedforces.eu/Sweden

https://armedforces.eu/Finland

GDS_Starfury

both use Leopards 2s, Finland uses F-18s and the Saab Gripen is used by other NATO countries.
both countries artillery are 155mm NATO standard.
there are a few bits of kit that are country specific but thats also common among NATO countries.
the important thing is that they're on the same page in all the important catagories.