Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 14, 2022, 12:47:13 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 14, 2022, 12:39:34 PM
well elon is certainly being a fucking cunt.

Tomorrow he will deny this  >:D.

Elon Musk @elonmusk

The hell with it ... even though Starlink is still losing money & other companies are getting billions of taxpayer $, we'll just keep funding Ukraine govt for free
8:06 PM · Oct 15, 2022

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1581345747777179651?

undercovergeek

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63255617

I'm guessing - no more strikes for now actually means we've run out of shit to shoot at you

GDS_Starfury

not for long:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/16/iran-russia-missiles-ukraine/

this is one of the reasons for the saudis approving aid to Ukraine and Israel is going to follow soon.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 16, 2022, 07:26:00 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63255617

I'm guessing - no more strikes for now actually means we've run out of shit to shoot at you

I guess.  Having read the article and having seen accounts of rumors that the Russians would like to get a ceasefire right about now so as to hold on to their gains and prepare to strike again once they
have reorganized -- I wonder if the Russians might actually want a ceasefire.  But that seems so rational as to seem impossible for them to consider.  Anyway, how can they get a ceasefire?  It looks like the
Ukrainians can keep pushing right on while the Russians do what?  dial back their threats?  You know, threatening to nuke the world is a surprisingly bad way to convince the world that they should let you
get a ceasefire so that you can attack them again.  Messing around in Belarus doesn't sound like a convincing way to show its worth giving you a ceasefire and now Putin says he doesn't want to destroy
Ukraine.  Well...as always...the question remains would he be happy to keep what he as seized?  seemingly not since it seems likely the Russians are going through some kind of attempt to seem rational while they get ready to attack again (ceasefire or no).  And what a bad job of appearing rational! 

Sir Slash

Imagine the optics of Iranians teaching Russians the tech of using ballistic missiles.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: bobarossa on October 15, 2022, 02:07:02 PM
As Biden promised, that shut down the project."

Ah! -- good, a little more boring, but good!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I know Star's go-to phrase is usually F Russia but F Iran too. The toppling of that gov't can't come soon enough:

Video of Iranian Drones Hitting Kiev:
https://nyti.ms/3yQx9p5

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

And from the BBC, Russian warplane goes down, hits Russian apartment building:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63292320

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on October 17, 2022, 03:43:41 PM
And from the BBC, Russian warplane goes down, hits Russian apartment building:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63292320

Ukraine no doubt blamed.  :-[
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Ive seen a few videos and it looks like the engines flamed out at low altitude.  why he was flying that low in the first place is a mystery.  this happened in Yeysk, russia, maybe a few hundred miles behind the front.

GDS_Starfury

well elon wont shut up about the risk of backing russia into a corner where they use nukes.
and the internet is gladly pointing out that the russians can just leave anytime they want.
or maybe, just maybe.... he needs to lay low for russia so he can get access to the rare earth metals he needs for tesla batteries.   :-"

SirAndrewD

Anyone that watches Denys Davydov's videos should tune in to tonight's. 

Crap got real, missiles hit the civilian neighborhood where he lives.   
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

be happy the soviets arent sending these people to the front!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582029355488014336

that poor guy!   :(