Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Somewhere there is a twitter video with a single Ukrainian IFV with a squad riding topside charging a prepared Russian position.... and the bastards made it down the dirt road, unloaded safely and put flight to the poor damn demoralized Ruskies.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

And they're not even made out of real Dragon dental material at all.  :o  Probably somebody's Brother-In-Law got the contract.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

From the thread: 'those are septic tanks with holes to shoot' ...probably spot on hahaha

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Re return the racoon: better negotiate that to replacing the coon -- that thing is 15 pounds of jerky and an awesome Russian winter cap by now.

And maybe a fleece, being dipped in a river to catch gold dust, considering the area.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Jarhead0331

Good discussion on the role and effectiveness of aviation in the war.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Anyone here read either Haaretz or The Times of Israel?

There is an article on Haaretz about Zelensky voting at the UN last month to bring Israel to the international court for it's "illegal occupation" of Judea and Samaria (West Bank) while at the same time he criticizes Israel for not supplying weapons to help UKR fight Putin.  Not taking into consideration Israel's delicate relationship with Russia and it's activities in Syria. 

Other UN members voting to bring Israel to court include Iran and Russia

Why am I posting this here?  Although what Russia is doing to Ukraine is an outrage not everyone is innocent in this mess.  We live in a hypocritical world.  You won't hear this on mainstream media. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on November 15, 2022, 09:31:16 AM
Anyone here read either Haaretz or The Times of Israel?

There is an article on Haaretz about Zelensky voting at the UN last month to bring Israel to the international court for it's "illegal occupation" of Judea and Samaria (West Bank) while at the same time he criticizes Israel for not supplying weapons to help UKR fight Putin.  Not taking into consideration Israel's delicate relationship with Russia and it's activities in Syria. 

Other UN members voting to bring Israel to court include Iran and Russia

Why am I posting this here?  Although what Russia is doing to Ukraine is an outrage not everyone is innocent in this mess.  We live in a hypocritical world.  You won't hear this on mainstream media.

While certainly noteworthy, I do not see how this post has any place in this thread, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the strategic situation or operational and/or tactical realities of the combat in the war. Please resist the urge to post distractions like this. We know, as in all things in life, that there is no black and white.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

^Roger that.  I apologize, you know me though.  I can't resist sometimes.  Just wish there was somewhere safe to share this kind of stuff. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

After the retaking of Kherson, is Melitopol next? And a possible Ukrainian siege of Crimea?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Keep pushing as long as there's mush!  :bd:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Pete Dero

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-722483

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki convened an urgent meeting of the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs on Tuesday, with initial reports indicating that stray Russian missiles may have hit a town near the border with Ukraine.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1697080/russia-poland-missle-dead-NATO-state-Ukraine-war-pictures-world-war-3

Two dead after Russian missiles land in NATO state Poland on Ukraine border

Much speculation but for now it looks like the exact causes and circumstances of the incident are still being investigated while the area was secured.

Crossroads

Quote from: Pete Dero on November 15, 2022, 01:52:56 PM
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-722483

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki convened an urgent meeting of the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs on Tuesday, with initial reports indicating that stray Russian missiles may have hit a town near the border with Ukraine.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1697080/russia-poland-missle-dead-NATO-state-Ukraine-war-pictures-world-war-3

Two dead after Russian missiles land in NATO state Poland on Ukraine border

Much speculation but for now it looks like the exact causes and circumstances of the incident are still being investigated while the area was secured.

Holy cr@p  :o
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY