Word of Tanks on a Russian server! Conquest of lands

Started by Ossya_B, October 05, 2023, 04:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ossya_B

Hi all! I want to discuss with you the game Word of Tanks on a Russian server! Why in Russian, because I want to fight with them for the lands from which they earn in-game gold and resources.
 What do you think about this game?

GDS_Starfury

enjoy all the cheating that goes on with that server.
been playing since beta, in a top 5 team and I can say that the only thing worse then the russian server is the privately owned chinese server.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Ossya_B

I didn't understand you a bit? What is the fraud on this server?

Ossya_B

And one more question! What have you been doing for 12 years on a Russian server in a top clan if there are only scammers there?

GDS_Starfury

I dont play on the russian server but have been around long enough to know these things.  why would you want to play on that cluster anyway?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

do yourself a favor and start an account on the South American server.
your money with get farthest there and its linked to the NA server.

Ossya_B

The whole idea is to create a team to oppose them. And take over the lands that they have!

GDS_Starfury

ya... and?  thats clan wars which is not a pub match.  what are you not understanding?