IRL (In Real Life) > Music, TV, Movies

Anybody here seen Richie? Want to play a game?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Gusington:
I just Googled it and feel less badly because I have never seen the movie - and never liked this particular guy's movies. That said, The Google also mentioned that the movie is NOT from the 80s!

W8taminute:
Oh, not from the 80s.  Well keep in mind I'm old and my memory is not what it used to be.  Yeah this is from the early 90s then.   :)

Gusington:
^Old man!

-budd-:
A Steven Segal movie, can't remember which one. Hard to Kill? No, not that one. it's the line right before the big bar fight. AAAAA...can't remember without cheating

Uberhaus:

--- Quote ---This is the kind of movie you wouldn't take a girlfriend to see on the first date.
--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, a girlfriend took me to see this on a first date!  Guess that explains why about a year later my new girlfriend and I bumped into her wearing security garb dragging along a Christmas shoplifter.  I asked her and her partner if she needed a hand, then everyone, except the shoplifter wished each other a Merry Christmas with a sly smile.

Couldn't get the quote w/o cheating, thought the response was "he's in the cadillac and/or car" but that's some other mafioso script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version