Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

you're tempting me to take up map making again.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

RooksBailey

Quote from: jomni on November 22, 2014, 06:04:36 PM
Storming a castle.

That looks like a cool M&B mod!  Your screenshots reminded me of what happened last night in Chivalry:

You're using the wrong end of the weapon, fella!  ;D  He had such a strong arm that he managed to embed the haft in my skull!   :knuppel2:
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

gameleaper

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

From Cougar's LZ Bastogne nfantry mission played last night with the DOW

Helicopters(CH-47 Chinooks) enroute to LZ Nuts with infantry

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

jomni

Silent Disapproval Robot

Some tank action from War Thunder.  This was taken from the in-game replay feature so there was a lot of HUD and text stuff on screen.  I don't know if there's a way to disable it when viewing but I couldn't see anything in the command menu.  I cropped out as much as I could. 

Anyway, the scenario was a battle between the USSR and the Germans on the Ash River map, Realistic battles difficulty level.  USSR won a victory after capping the German base and destroying the last German vehicles on the map at roughly the same time.  I drove my T-34 1942 variant and took out a Marder III, two PzKw IV Ausf F2s, a Wirblewind, and a Stug III before getting knocked out by a Mk IV. 

My tank.

I snuck down a valley and tried to hook around the right flank of the Germans.  This Marder must have had the same idea as I caught him puttering up an incline as he was trying to get around our left.

Shot out!

One dead Marder III

I started pushing up towards the main German body when I caught a muzzle flash and a puff of smoke coming from behind some rocks on a slope about 300m to my rear.  I figured I just caught some sneaky German trying to snipe at my guys as they crossed a field about 1km away.  I pulled up around the side of the rock formation and caught this guy completely unaware.  Point blank shot to the side of his turret resulted in the deaths of his crew.

I spent the next few minutes creeping up to the German VP location and got up on a ridge to the rear of it.  I saw a Wirblewind, two PzKws, a Stug III, and a Stug IV.
The Wirblewind was busy lighting up our Il-2s so I tried to knock him out first.

Unfortunately, I couldn't depress the gun low enough to get the shot from the top of the ridge.  I tried to ease forward but ended up rolling down the slope.  I knocked out the Wirblewind but then got sandwiched between the Stug IV and the PzKw IV.  I turned toward the Stug and got a hit on him but it didn't penetrate.
The shot from the PzKw did and drilled right into my ammo racks. 

Bye bye turret.....

If anyone wants to play, I could use some squad mates as I tend to end up off on my own in some random corner of the map more often than not.  Having a tonne of fun with this game right now after a hiatus of 3-4 months.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 06, 2014, 01:32:12 AM

If anyone wants to play, I could use some squad mates as I tend to end up off on my own in some random corner of the map more often than not.  Having a tonne of fun with this game right now after a hiatus of 3-4 months.

I may have to join you SDR.  But do you play 'Realistic' difficulty battles with the tanks?  I don't mind Arcade for the aircraft but it's a no-go for the tank side. 

I've also not moved terribly far up the tiers since the beta wipe.  I'm up to an early T-34 and a PzIV (both models with the improved gun from the original IIRC).  Better shot wit ze German guns but always enjoy running the T-34 despite that.

Nice screenshots btw.  O0

Silent Disapproval Robot

I prefer Simulation for both planes and tanks but I usually end up playing realistic as the Sim server wait times are loooonnngggg.  I don't play arcade.

W8taminute

SDR and Nefaro,

Although I spend the majority of my time with WarThunder on the PS4 I do have the PC version as well.  I'd love to team up with you guys on the PC but sadly my account on the PC only has tier 1 planes and tanks.  I think I may have one tier 2 plane but I'm not sure it's been a while since I played on the PC. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Silent Disapproval Robot

I've only just started tanks and I'm still in Tier II.  I just unlocked the SU-76 so that and the T-34 1942 are my two big boys.  I haven't touched the German tanks at all.  I don't mind going back to the BT-7 or T-50. 

As for planes, I'm furthest along with the UK and Japan.  I have pretty much all the UK prop planes unlocked except for a few of the Dpitfire variants and the Tempest with the Vickers cannons.  I have a few jets unlocked but I don't fly them because I find the jet stuff kinda boring.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I started playing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter as I wanted something a little slower paced.

This game is gorgeous.  As good as the screens look, they can't do justice to just how good the environments in this game look when the branches sway in the breeze and you can hear the leaves rustling and the branches creaking.  I'm not too far into it so I can't really comment on the gameplay yet but I am having a great time just taking in the environment.

jomni

This airport project is really taking a long time.  But it's all worth it.  3D objects made by a friend.  I only do object placement and detailing.

Tuna

Great work!!. .That's one of the things that sucks about X-Plane. the non airports!

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on December 09, 2014, 01:18:09 PM
Great work!!. .That's one of the things that sucks about X-Plane. the non airports!

Yep.  You have to work for it to make it look good.  Especially the area that I fly where no one takes the initiative to build the airports.

Martok

Playing Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, I wanted to show off share what may be the most amazing start I've ever seen in this game. 

To begin with, Holy Shards Batman!!  That blue round thing (shooting up light like a beacon) in the northeast section of my capital city is a Water Shard, and a little to the west of my capital (but still within its sphere of influence) is an Air Shard.  I already have shrines built on both of them, and am harvesting their mana each turn.  Not yet harnessed (but soon):  a Fire Shard on the far northern edge of the screenshot.  Taken in all, I will soon have three shards under my direct control, which not only increases the rate at which I earn mana, but will also make my Water, Air, and (soon) Fire-related spells that much more powerful. 

Regarding more conventional resources:  Immediately to the northwest of my capital, I have a quarry mining Crystal, which will allow me to recruit more advanced/powerful units.  To the north/northeast, a Clay Pit increases my capital's rate of production (for both buildings and units).  And once I finish researching Animal Husbandry (just two more turns), I'll be able to build a Pasture on the Wild Game tile (the small cluster of animals you see south of my capital), which will increase the hit points of my kingdom's units.  Also, just to the north of the screenshot (still nearby) is a deposit of Iron Ore and a den of Wargs.  >:D 

All in all, both the nearness and variety of resources near my starting position is quite astonishing.  I've never seen anything like it before in my time playing FE:LH.  It'd be not unlike firing up a Civ game, and discovering one of every strategic resource near your starting city. 

Of course, the flip side to this?  Spiders.  Frickin'.  Everywhere.  Honest-to-gods, my Sovereign and his army have already taken out something 8-9 spider armies, and there's at least 2 more still in the vicinity (if you look closely, you can see one of them near the northwest edge of the screenshot).  I mean, don't get me wrong; I derive great satisfaction from killing them, but holy hell that's a lot of spiders...  :o 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces