2016 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

That's actually the Kansas State University Football Ring of Fame.  And you call yourself a Patriots fan.  Pfft.

Gusington

No Train allowed there, I'm sure.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on September 11, 2016, 07:13:40 PMThat's actually the Kansas State University Football Ring of Fame.

They have enough for a full ring?  Not just an "Arc of Fame"?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 11, 2016, 07:27:29 PM
Quote from: Bison on September 11, 2016, 07:13:40 PMThat's actually the Kansas State University Football Ring of Fame.

They have enough for a full ring?  Not just an "Arc of Fame"?

Now we're just getting into some unpleasant semantics.

bayonetbrant

Hey, NC State barely has one side of our field set aside for football, but the few we have are pretty good: Roman Gabriel, Ted Brown, Dennis Byrd, Tory Holt, Jim Richter, and Philip Rivers aren't a bad collection.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

K-State has some really good ones too.  Darren Sproles, Jordy Nelson, Lynn Dickey and others.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

airboy

This was an excellent football weekend!
UNC won on the road.
Auburn won against a patsy, but looked good doing so.
Dook lost at home.

Brant - if you took all of the major North Carolina Football teams and made them play a round-robin, how would it sort out?  I'm thinking:
UNC
App State.
East Carolina
NC State
Wake Forest
Dook

What do you think? 

bayonetbrant

I think you have NC St too high, and ECU too low.

It would be fun to see App St's D against UNC's Offense.

airboy

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 12, 2016, 09:28:52 AM
I think you have NC St too high, and ECU too low.

It would be fun to see App St's D against UNC's Offense.

I'm very happy UNC is not playing App State.

Bison

Geez you're sounding like Michigan fans now.  :)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

I'm pretty sure the offense didn't win the game, but hell it worked for the Broncos last year.

mirth