2016 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

That's awesome BC.  It should be an entertaining game.

BanzaiCat

As long as A&M loses...yep!

Though I think we're definitely going to be in the minority in that stadium...they're mostly going to be A&M supporters. But it's not like we're going into Raiders Stadium wearing the jerseys of the other team. Either way it'll be a good game.

Bison

I'm sure there will be more A&M fans, but State put out a pretty big push for bowl ticket packages.  I'm sure the Cats will be will represented.

bayonetbrant

So apparently at the press conference earlier this week, the Giants coach said "With Jason Pierre-Paul out, it's all hands on deck."

What, you guys aren't going to "put a finger in the dam to stop the flooding"?

"We asked JPP to stick around and give the defensive line coach a hand"?

"There's something wrong on the team, but you can't put your finger on it"?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

OK, now this is totally freaking hilarious

https://twitter.com/captandrewluck?lang=en
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

OJsDad

Did I hear the Giants are claiming that the Steelers were using deflated balls in their game last week?
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

They told the NFL there might have been a problem with the balls. The NFL issued a pretty vague statement and it's being swept under the rug.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/2016/12/buckley_nfl_uses_wordplay_obtuseness_in_quickly_dismissing_deflategate_ii
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Marty Ward

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 12, 2016, 11:11:52 AM
So apparently at the press conference earlier this week, the Giants coach said "With Jason Pierre-Paul out, it's all hands on deck."

Coaches say the dumbest things sometimes. Is he implying that they were a few players short before he was injured? That the rest of the team didn't give 150%? It's always all hands on deck. Christ they only play 16 games.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Marty Ward

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

bayonetbrant

OJsDad

I saw a report that claimed Harbaugh my be heading for the Rams.  I find that hard to believe, but stranger things have happened. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Quote from: OJsDad on December 12, 2016, 03:09:13 PM
I saw a report that claimed Harbaugh my be heading for the Rams.  I find that hard to believe, but stranger things have happened.

If he does, it may be after the next sacrifice coach is done.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat