Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Sigwolf

I'm not sure what is harder to believe... that the Jaguar entered service more than 50 years ago, or that India is the only country left flying them.

GDS_Starfury

its a badass plane.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

on track!

Windigo

Love the StarTrek post.

Regarding the Jag and the jets all on the runway.... holyshit! The size of those fuel tanks... jeebus
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

when you just want to say fuck you a few thousand times a minute.

GDS_Starfury

100% enjoy this mans outlook.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

unpainted
or not painted
or naked