Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

'The only band that matters,' son.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

I've heard the song before so I dug out my only Clash CD.  Was a two CD set Story of the Clash released in 1988.  This song is the first song on the first CD!

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Watch Clash on Broadway, about their first visit to NYC around 1980. They loved the burgeoning rap music scene and Magnificent Seven is sort of their ode to it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I did not know that.  I'll have to check that out.  IIRC my wife may have the soundtrack to Clash on Broadway somewhere in the house.  The only thing though I think it's on cassette tapes.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

this is a hell of an opening track for this kind off dj set.

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

GDS_Starfury

haven't heard this sound in a looooong time.   :RockOn:
play loudly!

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

W8taminute

^Good tune!

And now a word from our sponsors.

Windigo

Looks like Kim follows the same school of thought for shooting videos that "The Cars" do. Very stiff and little emotion... jeesh.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

Those last two songs are definitely driving on the highway at 90MPH with the windows open and the radio on full blast.

W8taminute