Unconditional Surrender PBF cont

Started by drep, September 06, 2016, 01:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drep

New home for a game of Unconditional Surrender Europe between rstites25 and myself

drep

November 41 underway. Weather was fair in the cold zone, severe in the mild and fair in the warm zone. Strat warfare was a diamond in USSR vs Axis and a Factory lost for the Allies.

Strat move: Axis moved an air unit to Bordeaux for R&R away from the RAF. Did you have a strat move in mind?

I'm not seeing a way to attach a file. Maybe my account is too new or maybe I'm blind, but I uploaded the Vassal log to Dropbox.

bayonetbrant

Looks like fun!  Will definitely keep an eye on it :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

rstites25

Strat move the unit that already has the marker to 2557 (RR crossroads)

drep

Starting in the south. Afrika Corps moved south to take Batum. 2nd Panzer is doing a mobile attack on the Soviet army. 3 MP used. So at least two more attacks to come. Attacker DRMs: +2 german, +2 iso, +2 armor, -1 rough = +5. The Soviet army was marked low supply, but friendly cities block ZOCs just like a unit, so Batum was able to supply the unit last turn. Your option for a tank marker.

drep

The Soviet army got eliminated in the first combat. On to Grozny: German armor attack on Grozny. Getting the kitchen sink treatment. Moved a Luftwaffe unit down to use a sortie. I placed an airdrop marker on Grozny as well. Attacker DRMs: +2 german, +2 armor, +2 sortie, -1 city = +5. Defender DRM: -2 airdrop. Your option for tanks.

drep

A 6,4 roll turned into a DE result. Next activation is armor unit outside of Stalingrad. Mobile attack on Stalingrad. 3 MP used now. Attacker DRMs: +2 German, +2 Iso, +2 Armor in fair, -1 city = +5. Your option for tanks.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

drep

Stalingrad fell on the second attack. With its remaining MP the 4 Panzer moved to 2758. The low supply unit took Saratov and the Romanian army marched to the Volga.

Next activation is a mobile attack by an armor unit against the 27th army.  Attacker drms: +2 german, +2 iso, +2 armor = +6. Your option for tanks.

bbmike

This looks awesome! I'm glad you guys found your way over here.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak