The Troop - WWII Turn based Tactical Game

Started by Zulu1966, October 15, 2021, 04:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Yeah, it's a bit much on the price but I really did enjoy the simplicity of the demo. 

Enjoying the full game so far.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

MengJiao

Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 02, 2023, 05:06:26 PM
Yeah, it's a bit much on the price but I really did enjoy the simplicity of the demo. 

There's a lot of period flavour -- for example, 21 Panzer really does have an interesting array of re-engineered French vehicles.  A lot of the more interesting vehicles are in the
optional extras for the platoons and troops.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: MengJiao on January 02, 2023, 07:35:25 PM

There's a lot of period flavour -- for example, 21 Panzer really does have an interesting array of re-engineered French vehicles.  A lot of the more interesting vehicles are in the

Now that I'm back at work, it's become a great purchase.  Excellent game to make the work day get over with faster.   
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 03, 2023, 02:09:26 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on January 02, 2023, 07:35:25 PM

Now that I'm back at work, it's become a great purchase.  Excellent game to make the work day get over with faster.

LoL...Don't you have to, like, do work during the work day?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 03, 2023, 03:07:54 PM

LoL...Don't you have to, like, do work during the work day?

Why on earth would I ever do something as boring as that?

That's what my assistant is for.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

StaceyTate

Everyone can play attractive free games at SPAM , wish you a pleasant experience

SirAndrewD

^ I'll take my free Spam in sandwich form please, on cheap generic bread with Kraft processed American cheese washed down with a 2 liter of Dr. Wham Thunder.

W8taminute

I want the attractive SPAM assistants waiting on me hand and foot whilst I game away pleasantly.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

acctingman

I want StaceyTate to show us her boobies  :ThumbsUp:

SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Gusington

You are too kind. I was hoping there would be news here on discounts or DLC for The Troop...oh well  :embarrassed:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

You guys are pervs.

But not in the good way.