Lobo Gun Leather Vs CME Holsters

Started by ToddSMedley, November 10, 2022, 12:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToddSMedley

I am looking at some different  SPAM , and have more or less narrowed it down to 2, and I want some feedback. This holster will be for my 3" S&W Model 65. Want to know which one is good : Lobo Gun Leather Vs CME Holsters
Any suggestions you guys have between these two would be great. I don't think I can lose with either one, but maybe you guys can point out something I'm missing, or have experience with either of these holsters.

SirAndrewD

This is were I got all mine and I can say I never complained a day.

Admittedly I like the Single Action revolvers but there's some fantastic options for modern as well.

https://epsaddlery.com/
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

I use these bad boys by Maxx Action. They have never let me down in a gun duel against outlaws. At $12.99, they're a little expensive, but you don't want to cheap out when your life may depend on it.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tripoli

Quote from: ToddSMedley on November 10, 2022, 12:35:48 AM
I am looking at some different holsters, and have more or less narrowed it down to 2, and I want some feedback. This holster will be for my 3" S&W Model 65. Want to know which one is good : Lobo Gun Leather Vs CME Holsters
Any suggestions you guys have between these two would be great. I don't think I can lose with either one, but maybe you guys can point out something I'm missing, or have experience with either of these holsters.

Just my opinion, but I suspect you will get better response if you first have a short track record of posting about gaming, instead of something unrelated to what this website is all about.  Not that we don't occasionally divert to non-gaming topics, but your first couple of posts (at least) should be about our hobby.  Otherwise, we will naturally suspect the your motives behind your post.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

jamus34

Queue response edit to include spam link in 3...2...1...
Insert witty comment here.

Pete Dero

Quote from: jamus34 on November 10, 2022, 10:38:06 AM
Queue response edit to include spam link in 3...2...1...

9 days later your prediction comes true !