Civilization VI Platinum Edition is $28 at chrono.gg for 3 hours

Started by steve58, December 20, 2019, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

fyi:  Civilization VI Platinum Edition is $28 at https://www.chrono.gg/ for the next ~3 hours!!

https://slickdeals.net/f/13740038-sid-meier-s-civilization-vi-platinum-edition-27-99?v=1&src=frontpage

p.s.  anyone ever used chrono.gg?  I never have, but see it all the time on www.cheapshark.com/

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Gusington

Civ VI DLC coming out over the next year, with new content every couple of months (both paid and unpaid):

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

I KNEW you would be the first to respond.

I also do like the sound of Ethiopia.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Yep, they're always a fun addition. Looking forward to Columbia and Armageddon mode too!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

Noice!!

Perhaps we can run a bigger Grogheads MP game soon!  :hug:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Yskonyn on May 12, 2020, 01:53:54 AM
Noice!!

Perhaps we can run a bigger Grogheads MP game soon!  :hug:

I am just finishing a three player "cloud" asynch game (basically automated PBEM without the email), and the feature generally works well. I have some issues with the multi-player lobby application as there are a few dumb UI problems (my biggest two pet UI peeves: 1) it is easy to accidently permanently leave a multiplayer game if you are not careful. 2) there is a timer in the multiplayer set up lobby...you only have 60 seconds to select your preferences before the game does it for you.), but once you get past those, it works well. The biggest problem is that there is no email notification when it is your turn. There is notification within Steam....but not everyone has Steam open at all times.

Anyway, I am up to join a cloud game if one gets started

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.