More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Windigo on September 23, 2013, 07:38:15 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 23, 2013, 05:22:07 PM
its been a rough Monday.  can I put my genitals in your mouth Windy?

F U C K  Y O U!

boys - calm down - it's a public forum.  And yes, there's an "L" in there.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Centurion40

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 24, 2013, 11:30:34 AM

Ugh, how I hated watching the Littlest Hobo when I was a kid!

Love the Quebecois Spiderman.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Martok

LOL!  I can't decide who I like more:  The Beaver or The Agreeable Hulk.  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

I like The Beaver.

His nemesis is Windy, who goes around with Elmer's Wood Glue trying to put all the trees The Beaver felled back together again.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

I'm moonlighting now... no time to save trees from beavers

Zombie Combat Zone on move to Semiahmoo Park in White Rock

The action starts Oct. 1 and will continue for two months

Jacob Zinn / Surrey Now
September 12, 2013

The second season of Zombie Combat Zone will open Oct. 1 at Semiahmoo Park in White Rock.

WHITE ROCK – Are you ready for the second zombie apocalypse? Following last year's tremendously successful 10-week run, the Zombie Combat Zone is gearing up for its second season of spraying n' praying hoards of the undead with paintballs. But this time, the zombie warfare takes place at White Rock's Semiahmoo Park.

"We were pretty limited with what we could do last year - I only got to put about 10 per cent of what I wanted on the field last year," said Ron McCall, the brains behind the Zombie Combat Zone. "This year, we're putting out the full hundred."

McCall is running the ZCZ in partnership with the Semiahmoo First Nation, and they've put a native spin on this year's immersion scenario titled, "The Legend of the Windigo."

"(The Windigo is) a mythological, Native American kind of ghost spirit monster slash crazy thing," he said, adding that the scene takes place in an apocalyptic-style military base. "It's a mixture of current technology and old folklore."

In the new storyline, players will take on "a new breed of the undead that are being controlled by cybernetic technology mixed with paranormal native legend."

"The paranormal part of it kind of comes into the finale, which we're keeping quite tight-lipped about," said McCall.

The Zombie Combat Zone will also feature a (paintball) shooting range, allowing players to unload on zombies with semi-automatic and fully automatic paintball guns.

McCall said they will be hiring people to portray zombies soon, with the zone opening on Oct. 1. The combat sessions run through October and November, but McCall suggests buying packages soon as many people who missed out last year are eager to double-tap a few zombies as soon as possible.

To book your ZCZ session, visit zombiecombatzone.com. To inquire about becoming one of the zone's walking dead, email info@zombiecombatzone.com.

jzinn@thenownewspaper.com

© Copyright 2013
- See more at: http://www.thenownewspaper.com/sports/zombie-combat-zone-on-move-to-semiahmoo-park-in-white-rock-1.621721#sthash.SS3qON4c.dpuf
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

So we have, clockwise from the top left

Windigo
MikeGER
LongBlade
Bison
Starfury
Monty

anyone we should've swapped there?

BanzaiCat

^ I haven't been here that long and I'm in full agreement.

bayonetbrant

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 25, 2013, 08:09:20 AM
So we have, clockwise from the top left

Windigo
MikeGER
LongBlade
Bison
Starfury
Monty

anyone we should've swapped there?

I should probably share a spot in the Nihilist box.

bayonetbrant

I was giving you a pass on nihilism in favor of hedonism after your recent few weekends