More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 26, 2013, 01:32:03 PM
Windy will be OK

Is that when you hear "turn your head and cough"?

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: mirth on October 25, 2013, 03:05:07 PM

My sister-in-law hates cats. I should phone her this.  :D

Although as awesome as this poster is, I'm pretty sure it's false: "being a cat" counts in itself as having a religion.  ;D

(Just to clarify, I love cats. Partly because they're such adorable egomaniacs.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

W8taminute

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 26, 2013, 09:25:00 PM
...(Just to clarify, I love cats. Partly because they're such adorable egomaniacs.)

QFT and +1 in agreement!   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

W8taminute

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 26, 2013, 10:26:01 PM

See what I mean?  Look how cute he is in that captain suit!   :D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

JasonPratt

I suspect he thinks it's a junta uniform, and is proudly considering who will be first to the firing squad wall.

Will his pet be spared for recognizing his genius and inherent authority?--and for cuddly petting? Or will she be the first to the wall for dressing him in cute little outfits while leaving him a crappy cardboard box? Or will she be spared because she gave him that wonderful cardboard box as a claw-toy? Or will she be the last to die because the voices in his butt are telling him so?

Decisions! Decisions!

Staggerwing

Here's one from the Panzer Command: Ostfront forums over at Matrix:

QuoteORIGINAL:  Mobius

Four double cheeseburgers, onion rings and a Large Orange drink.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: W8taminute on October 26, 2013, 10:28:39 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 26, 2013, 10:26:01 PM

See what I mean?  Look how cute he is in that captain suit!   :D

all that says to me is - 'for putting this hat on me im going to kill you, im going to kill your family, and all their family'

LongBlade

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 26, 2013, 11:06:01 PM
I suspect he thinks it's a junta uniform, and is proudly considering who will be first to the firing squad wall.

+1
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Martok

Quote from: Steelgrave on October 26, 2013, 12:24:18 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 26, 2013, 07:35:32 AM

Way to go, Star. Now a certain friend of ours will switch to Depends before using a toilet again   8)
Nah, I already check the roll before I use it.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

That's a good one Stagger.  Did you know fpsrussia took armored vehicles a number of times to his local mcdonalds to order burgers?  This guy is hilarious.  See below: