More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

That's a rather shocking accusation to make.

GDS_Starfury

it does keep arcing from one thread to another doesnt it.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

You never know watt someone's going to say around here.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

let me Tesla something about that...

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

BanzaiCat

Franklin, these puns are key discussion points.

GDS_Starfury

General electricity can be a shocking topic.

Ubercat

This forums high capacity for puns is overcoming my resistance. Ohm getting very annoyed.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

LongBlade

Quote from: Ubercat on November 15, 2013, 11:46:41 AM
This forums high capacity for puns is overcoming my resistance. Ohm getting very annoyed.

Electrifying!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Im trying to be positive and negative while remaining grounded but Im just not wired like that.

BanzaiCat

Neutron to be middle-of-the-road isn't going to work.

GDS_Starfury

some days you guys really quark me up!  ;D

bayonetbrant

if only there was a way to unplug you guys and refocus on illuminating the masses to humorous pictures
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

BanzaiCat

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.