More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 22, 2013, 02:47:42 PM
Across the forum I see that youve all decided to say fuck it on a workday.

You make me proud!

It's Friday and it's been a very long week.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

It's been a really long month.

Plus my neighbors have Christmas decorations out. IT'S NOT FRIGGIN' THANKSGIVING YET, YOU JACKKNOBS.

Huff...huff...huff. Sorry. I'm just venting. Now that they have that crap out, I KNOW my wife's going to be all, "OH, let's do THAT this weekend!" And we're not even spending Christmas at home!

Wait, this is a pictures forum, not a Christmas decoration bitching forum. Fine, here's another one.

The potential for violence here satisfies me.

Staggerwing

You, sir, are deeply disturbed... so welcome to the club. Dues are retroactive to the first of the year.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

W8taminute

^+1

I agree with Stagger.  A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste.   8)

From that sign though in your picture I can't tell if the wheelie chair dude pushed the walking guy down the slope and is racing to keep up with him falling so he can laugh his balls off while he waves to him or wheelchairs be careful because you could end up like the guy who doesn't need a chair and fall anyway.  Or do wheel chairs have an advantage because they can coast down the slope and those who walk on their legs and feet need to beware. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

That's a croc at the bottom of the ramp waiting fer lunch!  ;)

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Crocigators are all aliens. You can tell by the hide. Only aliens could make such fine shoes.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

BanzaiCat

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Dolan50

A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

GDS_Starfury

Edited by Gus...Star: that was a tad racy for the open forums so I removed it.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 23, 2013, 09:22:32 AM

I disagree with this!

The hand dryer actually accomplishes something when it "speaks."  ;)
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth