More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'taint natural I tell ya  >:(

Note - I have given up puns for the rest of the month. I may well branch out to some other form of annoyance activity.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Bob? What's wrong, Bob?  :o

GDS_Starfury

fwiw her google search is NSFW but she is into organic facials.  ::)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

Quote from: bob48 on January 27, 2014, 06:51:18 PM
'taint natural I tell ya  >:(

Note - I have given up puns for the rest of the month. I may well branch out to some other form of annoyance activity.

YAY BOB!!!  Maybe now the rest of these reprobates will, too, and I can go back to peacefully reading the forums without worrying what godawful thing they are going to do to the English language :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

if Bawbs giving up the rest of us must double down!

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

MetalDog

If you do, I will be sure to send the cold weather far enough south so that the girls have to put on clothes on the beach.  Serves ya' right!

GDS_Starfury

aint gonna happen so try your best.

MetalDog

Just look out your window over the next two days.  I guarantee you will see more clothes and less bikinis.

GDS_Starfury

no, theres always gaggles of your-o-peein's that are mostly naked this time of year.

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 27, 2014, 05:11:44 PM
give peace a chance!

VATICAN CITY - Two white doves that were released by children standing alongside Pope Francis as a peace gesture have been attacked by other birds.

Devil 2, Pope 0.

MetalDog

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 27, 2014, 08:25:59 PM
no, theres always gaggles of your-o-peein's that are mostly naked this time of year.

That reminds me of the time I went to a beach in SW FLA.  There's a bunch of kids there and a European family gets on the beach, settles in, and the mother and daughter both take their bikini tops off.  You would have thought they were having sex on the beach!  Everybody hustles their kids back to their cars.  The rest of us stayed and acted like adults.  Ok.  Not really.  They had nice tits  ;D

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

Quote from: MetalDog on January 27, 2014, 08:44:38 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 27, 2014, 08:25:59 PM

That reminds me of the time I went to a beach in SW FLA.  There's a bunch of kids there and a European family gets on the beach, settles in, and the mother and daughter both take their bikini tops off.  You would have thought they were having sex on the beach!  Everybody hustles their kids back to their cars.  The rest of us stayed and acted like adults.  Ok.  Not really.  They had nice tits  ;D

the are works of art... some are glorious cury Rembrandt boobs and other sets are meh...refrigerator art
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

not truly a "pic" for a laugh, but still very clever...

Quotewww.howdovaccinescauseautism.com
How do vaccines cause autism? See exactly what the science says!

making its rounds on Facebook....
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat