More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 25, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

disturbing.....I keep flipping my screen around to no avail......

GDS_Starfury

it just might make Brant's brain implode.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

Turn it just a few more degrees to the left and the string will form a right angle at the nail...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 25, 2014, 07:52:58 PM
Turn it just a few more degrees to the left and the string will form a right angle at the nail...

Lol!

Quote from: Martok on June 25, 2014, 12:55:00 PMI can't decide if he should be applauded or pitied.  Nice edge-work either way, though!  ;D 

Not gonna lie, when I saw that yesterday I struggled MIGHTILY about whether to do that myself... So far I'm holding off the urge, but...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 25, 2014, 07:52:30 PM
it just might make Brant's brain implode.

Nah. I'm a little more free-spirited than that.  The things I get OCD about are purely professional
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Apparently snails are more lethal than sharks.

Any time is a good time for pie.

Tpek

Maybe people choke on them? :P

Centurion40

Quote from: Tpek on June 26, 2014, 12:26:50 PM
Maybe people choke on them? :P

Whew!  I'm safe then!  8)
Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

Huh..... I'm impressed that Mosquitos are twice as deadly as humans..... O0

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 25, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

I showed my wife this pic....and she said that she wants it for her Psychology office. I think she's trying to drum up business  ::)

Mr. Bigglesworth

???
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Staggerwing

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on June 26, 2014, 04:15:07 PM

???

The corner is slightly less than 90 degrees right now.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury