More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

hahahahahahahaha

seriously...  this is, like, every servicemen I ever met  (except maybe a few of the chaplains)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

besilarius

By your command.

And the vision that was planted in my brain,
still remains.
of killing cylons.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bbmike

^Why do Simon and Garfunkel look like Frodo and Sam?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

we've had to explain this one to waaaaaaaay too many students this week.  oy!  :buck2:

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Windigo

looks like the logo for the new dodge dart... but again, I am missing the joke
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

undercovergeek

Tpek

Quote from: bbmike on September 20, 2016, 06:36:10 AM
^Why do Simon and Garfunkel look like Frodo and Sam?

LoL, now that you mention it...

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 20, 2016, 07:59:03 AM
we've had to explain this one to waaaaaaaay too many students this week.  oy!  :buck2:

So.. an old phone charger with car advertising on it, but instead having a 110 plug for a building?

Ehhh... 

bayonetbrant

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 20, 2016, 12:34:29 PM
http://www.dodge.com/en/charger/

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process." E.B. White  ;)

undercovergeek

Oh I see - it's a dodge charger

Shit joke