More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

...she'd probably say that he runs out of ammo too quickly.................
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tpek

Quote from: Barthheart on December 13, 2016, 08:26:16 AM

That guy certainly has some willpower.
I usually buy the next game while still in the middle of purchasing the previous one.

undercovergeek

Never have the screen facing the door

Pete Dero

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Tpek

Sorry but I don't get the Alaska Fried Chicken thing.
What would be the major difference from Kentucky?

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Tpek on December 13, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

Fried Chicken started mainly as a Southern thing.  Bojangles is in Charlotte, KFC in Louisville, and Popeyes in Louisiana.  Church's is out of Texas, and Chik-fil-a (close enough) is from Atlanta.

If you're going to pick another state, why not Alabama or Tennessee, or anything south of the Mason-Dixon Line, and not the Arctic Tundra.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Marty Ward

Quote from: Tpek on December 13, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

It's a hell of a lot colder there! They should call it Alaska Frozen Chicken. :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Sir Slash

Do they even have chickens in Alaska? Maybe with little fur coats and parkas?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Con

Where do you think frozen nuggets come from

DoctorQuest

Quote from: besilarius on December 12, 2016, 09:41:29 PM
He gets around.

That's not Race. It is Dr. Zin's evil doppelgänger. Where's Jade when we need her?
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Everybody knows where frozen nuggets come from. They come from sitting down on one of those cold metal toilet seats. In January. In Alaska..... So, I see your point.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus