Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Anyone interested in Warlock - Master of the Arcane?

[code must be redeemed to your Steam account before September 22, 2014 @ 10am PT!]
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

^ Heck yeah, Steve! I'd love that!

steve58

^PM sent.  Make sure you redeem it by September 22, 2014 @ 10am PT!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mirth

I have a Steam Key available for Lord of the Rings: War in the North that came in a recent Bundle Stars deal. I already have the game from a previous Humble Bundle deal.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on October 29, 2014, 05:39:39 PM
I have a Steam Key available for Lord of the Rings: War in the North that came in a recent Bundle Stars deal. I already have the game from a previous Humble Bundle deal.

Would love it if nobody else has spoken up yet, mirth!

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 29, 2014, 05:54:36 PM
Quote from: mirth on October 29, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

Would love it if nobody else has spoken up yet, mirth!

It's yours, Cat. PM on the way.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Huw the Poo

Got some leftovers from a recent Groupees purchase:

Bad Mojo: Redux
Damnation - City of Death (alpha)
Realm Walk of Soul
Survivalist

Bad Mojo is a Steam key, the rest are Desura.  I haven't even looked at them since they're not available for Linux, so I've no idea what any of them are.  If anyone's interested, you're quite welcome to them.

-budd-

Got an extra steam key for contraption maker a puzzle game from the original makers of crazy machines. If interested i can gift through steam.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

republic

I think my kiddos would get a kick out of Contraption Maker if you still have it, steamID is Republic:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984390457/

-budd-

Quote from: republic on November 03, 2014, 07:37:38 AM
I think my kiddos would get a kick out of Contraption Maker if you still have it, steamID is Republic:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984390457/

I sent you a friend request, you can accept or give me an email address to send it to. I picked up the game for my daughter, she seems to like it.

Huw the Poo

After writing a negative review about Spacecom on Steam, the developers apologised and provided a spare key.  They were stupid enough to provide it in the review's comment, so I imagine it's been taken, but if anyone wants to try just in case: PH0N0-KGX3G-59GGG

(By the way, it's actually a pretty good game - not that I'd tell the developers that - and my sole reason for giving it a negative review is that you can't save mid-mission which, for me, makes it broken.  If you stick to small maps or have more time to devote to larger maps it shouldn't be an issue for you)

steve58

I have a Steam coupon for 50% off A-Train 9 V3.0 if anyone is interested.  Will knock the price down to $29.99 (from $59.99). Gotta use it quick because its only valid until 11/11/2014 2:59:00 AM

-budd-

if anybody missed the Metro 2033 freebie and wants it, i have a gift link available until the 21st. redeemed  on steam.

Huw the Poo

I have a Steam copy of Conquest of Elysium 3 going spare!

Made by Illwinter of Dominions fame, CoE3 is also a turn-based strategy set in the same mythology-rich world.  Unlike Dominions, you will only control a small handful of armies and games are much shorter, but there's still an awful lot of depth in there (17 different classes for starters - I haven't even played them all yet).

Some say that while Dominions is aimed at the multiplayer market, CoE3 is aimed at the single player market.  It does have multiplayer though.  I know another group of gamers who would snap this up, so if you want it, let me know soon! :)