Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

I think I saw that somewhere before...
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on May 01, 2016, 10:36:29 AM

That was brilliant !! I think Jimmy fallon  is hilarious though , he usually always makes me laugh with his various antics   :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

Fallon's Bob Dylan is epic.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

I hate the original song, but this parody / cover is f'n' BRILLIANT

[yt]https://youtu.be/ortY6H5jkEw[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on May 01, 2016, 12:57:20 PM
Fallon's Bob Dylan is epic.

So..ooo.oh funny !!! Oh man that hair though  ;D awesome !!!

Quote from: mirth on May 01, 2016, 12:58:58 PM
This is awesome too

That's the best , he's got the moves down and everything  ;D  AND those pants ........bet he needed a bottle of talc to squeeze himself into those things  :2funny:  Classic fallon  O0  love the line ,"there's a monster at the end of this book "  :2funny:

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 01, 2016, 02:44:20 PM
I hate the original song, but this parody / cover is f'n' BRILLIANT

[yt]https://youtu.be/ortY6H5jkEw[/yt]

That is comedy gold  ;D I'd love to see those dudes smash a hotel room and get drunk on a mini bar , I think they'd do it with way more style and panache than iggy azalea  :D

I just love  Jimmy fallons sense of humour , and he manages to do it with such a straight face, which just makes it even funnier , you believe the character he's sending up or playing , brilliant , just , just , brilliant  :2funny:  thanks for the laughs guys.  You just made my night  O0
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

From yesterday's Trace Rounds column on the front page

[yt]https://youtu.be/H8aNK3XMP5w[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

That's a drivin' little jam you got there, Brant.  I like it!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on May 03, 2016, 06:56:57 PM

it's a helluva groove.  heard it on the radio one day and had to look it up

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 03, 2016, 07:17:06 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on May 03, 2016, 06:56:57 PM

it's a helluva groove.  heard it on the radio one day and had to look it up

Brant , that group was a cool find by you  , I really like them . I'm loving the sound of the bass guitar on most of their tracks ...awesome ! Spent some time last night listening to more of their tracks on YouTube ......guess what I came across ......

They only did a grateful dead cover  :D ;)

Thought this one was cool also ......

MetalDog

One of the best Allman Bothers songs of all time:

Staggerwing

Some of you may find this interesting:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Emeraldlis

I really like James cordons carpools , I thought this one was. Really good  :) James cordon is really well known over here for being an actor and he also hosts the BEST sports/game show on tv !! It's called "a league of their own " , and if your a sports nut , or just want to laugh your ass off , I highly recommend it  , this is just a snippet , some funny bits  ;D

Ubercat

I LOVE this song...

... even though ASS BERRY park is a shithole. I've been there and can personally attest to that fact. I even grabbed lunch in a little diner where the Boss and his family frequently dine. They weren't in attendance while I was there. (this was before his divorce)
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell