Field of Glory: Kingdoms description

Started by Tripoli, April 21, 2023, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on April 22, 2023, 02:12:53 PMI still need Medieval Total War III! And at the risk of a traditional thread derail, there have been more rumblings about it's imminent development and release in the past few weeks btw.

Oh really? 

And yes, the best case scenario is that we get both.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on April 22, 2023, 02:12:53 PMI still need Medieval Total War III! And at the risk of a traditional thread derail, there have been more rumblings about it's imminent development and release in the past few weeks btw.

If it is done at the pace, style and depth of Medieval 2 I am 100% with you. If it is like Troy....forget it.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

I tried to like Troy and even just yesterday re-installed it to try again now that I am on an ancients kick so...we'll see. It was more the time period and subject matter than the game mechanics itself that were off-putting to me.

As far as Medieval III being similar to Medieval II...we can only hope.

Which brings me back to praying to the gaming gods to find out when FoG: Kingdoms will be released :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

I hope this one does sieges. I really do. I'm optimistic though.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

ArizonaTank

Have they given us a release timeframe / date?
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

I still don't get how to play with the decadence feature in Empires and so far i've barely played the first game. Does this also have decadence or something similar?

Grim.Reaper

Saw developer indicate release will happen in June.

Gusington

^Got a link?

Will it be early access or full release?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Thanks I'm looking at the Steam page right now. This has been a must buy for me for years. That said, the trailer is not really setting my world on fire.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

First game didn't click with me even though I liked the subject matter.  This might be the same for me.

Gusington

Yeah it was a little bland for me as well. Hoping for upgrades and improvements here.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Same here. Don't believe i'll get the new one unless there's a big discount. I should first learn how to play the first game.

CJReich46

Anguille, I'm in the same boat.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose