Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

Yeah, the question there is who is assisting who. Maybe the Lightning holds up the KC-46 :)

GDS_Starfury

the times are a changing.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Redwolf

The P-51 is actually having a quite modern instrument layout.

bobarossa

Let's hope noone discovers a way to jam LCD's from a distance!

Sigwolf

Not to mention the F-16 is not that far off the F-22, and definitely smooths the transition from the F-15.  Especially as you progress through the different blocks.

GDS_Starfury

this is the F-15ex cockpit:

Sigwolf

At first I thought, "At least the pilot has a tiny backup attitude indicator on the lower left to keep it upright if those expensive electronics crap the bed..."

But, nope, closer inspection revealed that was a screen, too.   :buck2:

Redwolf

Quote from: Sigwolf on September 20, 2023, 08:40:20 AMAt first I thought, "At least the pilot has a tiny backup attitude indicator on the lower left to keep it upright if those expensive electronics crap the bed..."

But, nope, closer inspection revealed that was a screen, too.   :buck2:

Yeah. As opposed to airliners fighter jets are assumed to be disposable on such occasions and the crew just bails out.

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

^Good article.  I hate to admit it, but I didn't know there were tensions back in the 50's between the two Chinas.  You learn something new everyday.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

imagine having to fly back to base with a missile buried in you.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: W8taminute on September 22, 2023, 08:52:54 PM^Good article.  I hate to admit it, but I didn't know there were tensions back in the 50's between the two Chinas.  You learn something new everyday.

post Korea where they went full in.  everything old is new again or have you forgotten all those volcano dwelling Bond villians?  or that tunnel under the Pacific movie.  those who ignore history.... blah blah blah

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2023, 09:03:45 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on September 22, 2023, 08:52:54 PM^Good article.  I hate to admit it, but I didn't know there were tensions back in the 50's between the two Chinas.  You learn something new everyday.

post Korea where they went full in.  everything old is new again or have you forgotten all those volcano dwelling Bond villians?  or that tunnel under the Pacific movie.  those who ignore history.... blah blah blah

Yup, I hear you.   :ThumbsUp:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk