I Mean, If You're Gonna Throw A Party...

Started by bayonetbrant, April 26, 2015, 09:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quotemother of five was arrested this week for allegedly hosting and participating in a teenage sex and drugs party in her Georgia home, police report.

Rachel Lehnardt, 35, was busted on two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor in connection with the recent pot/booze/naked Twister party at her home in Evans, an Augusta suburb.

but wait... there's more

QuoteAs detailed in the sheriff's report, Lehnardt's children were with their father one evening when her oldest child, a 16-year-old girl, texted her to ask if she and some friends could come over "to party." Lehnardt reportedly replied, "Come on, let's party."

Lehnardt allegedly allowed her daughter and the teen's friends to smoke marijuana and consume alcohol in the residence. Additionally, Lehnardt "divulged that the group of minors and her played naked twister in the living room."  At one point, while the others continued to play Twister, Lehnardt "had sex with an 18 yr old in the bathroom."

Now, do you want to know what the 16-yo actually "felt guilty" about...?  Of course you do.
Go read the rest for yourself
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Gusington

I'll be right over, Ms. Lenhardt. Good name too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on April 27, 2015, 08:02:29 AM
I'll be right over, Ms. Lenhardt. Good name too.

I have trouble believing she couldn't have been satisfied by showing up on these boards and asking for some assistance.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Martok

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 26, 2015, 09:21:49 PM
Now, do you want to know what the 16-yo actually "felt guilty" about...? 
Not what I would've guessed, that's for sure.  (Although now that I think of it, I'm not sure I could've come up with any guess that would've sufficed...)  Wow.  :o 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on April 27, 2015, 08:23:07 AM
She seems nice

She'll have a reality show in no time.  I'll bet that she'll be a lot of fun in jail too!
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Again, where were these teachers when I was a kid??!?

bayonetbrant

well...  this was my 10th grade algebra teacher

and this is the picture of her they posted in the newspaper when she was shot by the DC sniper in '02

Centurion40

Centurion40

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 01:30:21 PM

They were fellow students at the time?

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on June 03, 2015, 06:44:10 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 01:30:21 PM

They were fellow students at the time?

Har har. You know what I mean.

bayonetbrant

Daughter is apparently jumping to her defense
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3043933/Daughter-16-mother-threw-drunken-party-played-naked-Twister-jumps-defense-Twitter.html

QuoteA teenager who allegedly played naked Twister with her mother during a drunken party has jumped to her mom's defense on social media.
The 16-year-old girl took to Twitter days after Rachel Lehnardt, 35, was charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor following the incident at their Evans, Georgia home.
The mom-of-five, who admitted to turning towards alcohol during her divorce, also allegedly had sex with a 18-year-old man in the bathroom during the party, used sex toys on herself in front of the youngsters and later awoke to find a 16-year-old having sex with her.
But earlier this week, her daughter defended her actions, saying: 'Everyone makes mistakes.'
'Yes my mom was arrested,' the girl wrote on her Twitter account. 'Yes she made some mistakes. Yes she is an alcoholic. Yea I've f***ed up too. But nobody deserves this s***. So stop.'
As other Twitter users bombarded her with messages, she fought back, saying that her mother 'used to be a great mom'.
'Everyone screwed up at some point,' she wrote.
The teen also backed up her mother's claim that she had been raped by the 16-year-old boy. Lehnardt has said she awoke to find the boy having sex with her and immediately threw him off.
'She was passed out drunk and he was wasted of his ass,' the daughter wrote. 'She didn't have sex with a 16 year old she was raped by one [sic].'
The teenager also denied that the boy was her boyfriend, as previously reported and claimed by Lehnardt's lawyer.
Following the incident, the girl's paternal grandparents learned of the party and Lehnardt lost custody of her five children. In the days after, she researched local Alcoholics Anonymous groups and was linked with a sponsor in an effort to overcome her problems, her lawyer said.
She told her sponsor about what had led her to AA, including her divorce, the party and losing custody of her children, and the donor then contacted authorities about what she had learned.
The sponsor said the mother had allowed teenagers to drink and smoke marijuana in front of her before they played the game of Twister and she had sex with an 18-year-old in the bathroom.
She then allegedly returned and used her sex toys in front of the teenagers and showed her daughter photographs of her having sex with her boyfriend,  Augusta Crime reported.
Later, when she was asleep, she felt the 16-year-old having sex with her, the sponsor said.
The girl later told her mother that she felt guilty because his 10-inch penis was too big for her, so he had to have sex with her mom instead, according to a police report.
Lehnardt was arrested last Saturday. She posted $3,200 bond and was released from the Columbia County Detention Center..
Her daughter's vehement defense comes as her mother also attempted to defend her actions in a lengthy statement through her lawyer on Thursday. 
According to the statement, Lehnardt had been a life-long follower of the Mormon church and had never touched a drop of alcohol before her split from her husband James, who was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder when he returned from Iraq.
But following their divorce last year, she began drinking and ultimately broke away from the church, where she had once been a Sunday school teacher, the lawyer said. 
The lawyer, Shawn Hammond, released a statement shared by Augusta Crime on Thursday, saying Lehnardt was 'extremely remorseful' for what had happened.
'Mrs. Lehnardt acknowledges that due to recent alcohol abuse she engaged in several acts of inappropriate conduct,' he said.
'Although, many of the allegations are exaggerated, she is extremely remorseful for what she allowed to occur in her presence and is obtaining professional and pastoral counseling to ensure that this conduct is never repeated.'
He denied that she had thrown the party for the teenagers or provided them with drugs, and said she would be fully cooperating with authorities. 
'Mrs. Lehnardt has recommitted herself to her faith and her family,' he continued.
'She is hopeful that her children, members of her faith and others will learn from her poor example as to just how easy it is for people to exercise such extremely poor judgment while intoxicated.'
He did not comment on the naked Twister, bathroom sex or sex toy allegations, and simply said reports of the incident had been exaggerated. 
While Lehnardt said she had been raped by the teenage boy, Sheriff's spokesman Captain Steve Morris said there was no evidence of a crime and no charges are pending against the boy.
No sexual crime charges have been filed against Lehnardt because 16 is the legal age of consent.