File Under WTF?

Started by LongBlade, May 07, 2015, 12:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Yes, another WTF thread.

QuoteA man was kidnapped at gunpoint and raped by three women who collected his semen in a cool box and stealing it before abandoning their victim - and the method is part of a growing trend.

The 33-year-old man gave the women directions when they pulled up in a black BMW. Suddenly, one of the women armed with a gun got out and forced him into the back of the car at gunpoint.

The trio then drove him 500km away and fondled him in the back of the car but he did not become aroused, so they forced him to drink an 'unknown substance' from a bottle to aid him.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3071749/Man-raped-gunpoint-THREE-women-collect-semen-cooler-box-steal-South-Africa.html

Know what's even wilder? This isn't the first time it's happened.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Let's hope that his is how the space aliens are doing it these days!  ^-^
Any time is a good time for pie.

BanzaiCat

So, uh, when does this phenomenon hit stateside?  O:-)

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 07, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
So, uh, when does this phenomenon hit stateside?  O:-)

Who says it hasn't already?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

This might explain why Star is dressing up as a South African policeman and hanging out at cougar watering holes.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Quote from: Martok on May 07, 2015, 03:42:54 PM
I'm going to be Captain Buzzkill this time around: 

5 Awful Realities of Being a Man Who Was Raped by a Woman

Great article.

That's not exactly where I was going with my WTF, though I can understand the confusion.

I was thinking more along the lines that if three women approached a guy and offered the opportunity of a good time that a little bit of honey would get more than a gallon of gall. They'd probably have managed to capture a few specimens, likely willingly, if they'd only managed to be nice about it.

As it is, they're criminals. I hope they're caught and prosecuted.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Martok

Quote from: LongBlade on May 07, 2015, 09:10:49 PM
Great article.

That's not exactly where I was going with my WTF, though I can understand the confusion.
No confusion, actually.  I posted the article more in response to our colleagues' subsequent comments, not your OP.  (I know everyone was just being good-naturedly tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing, but having stumbled across that article just a few days prior -- and given the nature of the story you posted -- I felt compelled to link to it here.)  :) 

I was thinking more along the lines that if three women approached a guy and offered the opportunity of a good time that a little bit of honey would get more than a gallon of gall. They'd probably have managed to capture a few specimens, likely willingly, if they'd only managed to be nice about it.
Oh, unquestionably.  The fact that they're *not* being nice about it says...I'm not sure what, exactly, but nothing good (obviously).  My instinct says that at the very least, these women probably hate men (or at least certain groups/types of men), but beyond that, I'm not sure what to make of it. 

That they're also taking semen samples suggests that perhaps they're getting paid to do this. 

As it is, they're criminals. I hope they're caught and prosecuted.
Agreed. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

besilarius

"That they're also taking semen samples suggests that perhaps they're getting paid to do this."

And, of course, what is the only bank you lose interest in after making a deposit?

A sperm bank.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.