Customer Service as Trolls

Started by bayonetbrant, July 10, 2015, 04:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

That's awesome  ;D  And the fake customer service is still better than anything provided by Comcast.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

And now I have something to do at work on Monday
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on July 10, 2015, 06:42:50 PM
And now I have something to do at work on Monday

mwuahahahahaha
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Oh, this is SO MUCH WIN.

Mirth, if you go trolling, you better share it here.

This one really got me:

JasonPratt

The first counter-complaint troll who thinks to call himself "Rachel at Cardholder Services" (since most of those places have their own cards, naturally), will win all the internet that week. Possibly even that month.

Especially since I for one would not want to meet the lawyers Walmart would cannon at me for posting on their Facebook customer support page as "customer service" or anything else like that. ;)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

So many entitled douchebags out there that absolutely need to be verbally bitch-slapped publicly for their displays of idiocy.

I think it's awesome. I'm pretty sure these two comedians that are doing this only did so after covering their butts legally. At least, I hope so. There's too many dumb people out there that need a shock of reality in their lives.

Arctic Blast

Holy crap, this is fantastic!  ;D

Nefaro

While some of it is laugh worthy, the guy is just being a dickish troll most of the time.  Something pretty common on the net these days.

I think the concept of people believing him to be a CS rep is more amusing than the actual delivery in many cases. *shrug*