Russia - Not Saying It's Aliens...

Started by LongBlade, September 02, 2015, 08:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Looking at that giant photo, I can't help but think that Mars is excellent real estate for a new Las Vegas.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

I'd be fine with shipping the current Las Vegas to Mars.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on September 02, 2015, 12:37:32 PM

I'm going in a few weeks for a convention. It was fun when I was there last year, even though I was alone and had to do a couple of shows alone.  :-\

mirth

You're going to Mars in a few weeks? Cool!

Though I can understand it being lonely.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Might as well be Mars...there's just as many freaks there as on the Red Planet, I imagine.

mirth

They do have 3-breasted prostitutes on Mars.

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on September 02, 2015, 01:13:51 PM
They do have 3-breasted prostitutes on Mars.

Probably do in Vegas too....    ::)

BanzaiCat

I am thinking I'll collect the whore trading cards from the street hawkers and scan 'em for the site when I get home.  ;D

LongBlade

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 02, 2015, 01:25:57 PM
I am thinking I'll collect the whore trading cards from the street hawkers and scan 'em for the site when I get home.  ;D

E3 was always good for that, too.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 02, 2015, 01:05:41 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 02, 2015, 12:37:32 PM

I'm going in a few weeks for a convention. It was fun when I was there last year, even though I was alone and had to do a couple of shows alone.  :-\

Where are ya stayin'?

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

MGM Grand this year. Last year it was the Bellagio. VERY nice rooms there, but otherwise it was kind of dull. I went across the street to the Paris just about every night...much more interesting and lots of shows there.

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 02, 2015, 04:04:00 PM
MGM Grand this year. Last year it was the Bellagio. VERY nice rooms there, but otherwise it was kind of dull. I went across the street to the Paris just about every night...much more interesting and lots of shows there.

You should check ticketmaster to see if there is anything interesting going on while you are there.  Often big concerts and MMA fights at the Grand.  The Grand has a Cirque show called Ka (saw it, pretty good), they also host a Copperfield show and Brad Garrett's Comedy Club is there.

BanzaiCat

Thanks 40, I didn't know about Brad Garrett. I might check that out.

Ka and Copperfield are a bit expensive for me...though I might take in one show while I'm there.

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 03, 2015, 08:21:17 AM
Thanks 40, I didn't know about Brad Garrett. I might check that out.

Ka and Copperfield are a bit expensive for me...though I might take in one show while I'm there.

There is a cheap ticket place just up the Strip (like a 3 minute walk up from the MGM lion), by the Coke Store (giant Coke bottle), we got cheap Ka tickets there.  If you go to one of the show, get your drinks outside of the venue.  Cirque drinks are PRICEY!