Best US Cities to live in 2015

Started by LongBlade, November 05, 2015, 09:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

I don't agree with Missouri City at all. It's way too close to the demilitarized zone down there on the southwest side of town.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 05, 2015, 12:11:11 PM
I don't agree with Missouri City at all. It's way too close to the demilitarized zone down there on the southwest side of town.

Missouri City?!?!? What was the writer smoking???

The list is BS anyway....no Oklahoma City. Excuse me while I run put my car in the garage....another thunderstorm is approaching  8)

BanzaiCat

If all you're doing is comparing income versus poverty, I get that, though you could come up with similar numbers for other Houston burbs. No way in hell I'd ever want to move to Sugar Land or Missouri City or be anywhere near that side of town, though...ever.

It just reminds me why I generally don't like this city. Great place for jobs and cost of living, but otherwise...I'd honestly rather live up north and deal with blizzards. At least I'd be closer to some real GH gamers and potentially visit alcoholism.  :smitten:

JasonPratt

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 05, 2015, 01:22:28 PM
If all you're doing is comparing income versus poverty, I get that

The site was certainly comparing more than income vs poverty.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!