Today's Idiot Award Goes To...

Started by mirth, June 03, 2016, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on June 23, 2016, 07:28:43 PM
That was pretty damned cheesy.

One decade's Cheese is the previous decade's Veritas.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Don't get me wrong, I'm a child of the 80s and love its cheesy goodness.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on June 23, 2016, 08:31:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm a child of the 80s and love its cheesy goodness.

White people dancing. 1980s synthe-pop-rock. What could possibly be cheesier than that? :p

Well, this comes pretty close.

Sir Slash

Ahhhh, the Eighties. When men were men, women were women, and you could tell the difference.  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 24, 2016, 02:43:41 PM
Ahhhh, the Eighties. When men were men, women were women, and you could tell the difference.  8)

O0

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 23, 2016, 07:23:05 PM
Ex-QUEEZE me? "Cheesy?" Ahem.

;D

The BB film is the very definition of cheesy. 

Can't see the tortilla chips for the cheese.  :P

Nefaro

Ahhhh, the Eighties. When men were men, women were women, and you could [sweep the leg].  8)

Fixed!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 24, 2016, 07:40:45 PM

And to think we'd look at that album cover back in the day, and our parents would, and our parents would shake their heads in disgust. Just like we do today! :)

Staggerwing

The New York Dolls did the look earlier and sounded better:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Damn. I think I woke-up next to a couple those Dolls back in the day.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.