A Message On Sexual Identification

Started by Nefaro, May 30, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

From Big Man Tyrone, promotional internet merc-for-hire.   :DD

Sir Slash

Send that man to Afghanistan. As SOON as possible, please! I'm not really sure what weapon I sexually identify with, kind of depends on the situation. Sometimes a slow and sneaky sub, sometimes a fast-attack, in and out quick hydrofoil. Other times a great big stand-off, hit-them-from-afar battleship. But it's always got water involved. Torpedoes Away!  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Crazy Girl

I identify as an atomic bomb. Not sexually, just generally.
My best friend said I have 5 levels to my madness.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Crazy Girl

Quote from: mirth on May 31, 2017, 10:10:52 AM
Just five?

Yes. I may have a short fuse. I may have threatened people at work.
In my defense, it's inappropriate to start a conversation by asking me if I took my medication today because  you heard I was bipolar.  That's none of your business.  Maybe I meaner than my demons. That guy was an idiot and I should of punched him in the face... instead I told him I was going to call the cops if he kept harassing me... Haven't seen him since.  O0 Normal State.

Level 5 is Dragon Mode/Atomic Bomb. I don't care if you are a stranger trying to help me. You will get hurt. If I can see you, you're not moving fast enough.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on May 31, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
Quote from: Crazy Girl on May 31, 2017, 10:40:17 AM
I may have threatened people at work.

Who hasn't?

Yeah, but it's different when you threaten them with a particle accelerator.....

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on May 31, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

Who hasn't?

Yeah, but it's different when you threaten them with a particle accelerator.....

Full on Atomic Bomb mode.

bayonetbrant

Who hasn't?

Yes, but no one takes a Canadian threat seriously
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Crazy Girl

Full on atomic bomb mode explanation:
I have had many incidents were men grab me from behind. Usually I just tell them to go away. But this one guy thought he was being funny and decided to do it again. I'm not sure what happened in the moment,  but he did apologize to me a week later in front of his wife. He wanted to hug it out. My response was to threaten him in front of his wife with, "If I wanted to kill you you would be dead. Take your apology and go fuck yourself." Someone told me I was holding a knife to his throat. I honestly don't remember this. This wasn't the 1st time this guy has grabbed me, touched me or said inappropriate things to me.  I've asked him to stop repeatedly, I've told my boss. Nobody seems to give a shit until it gets ugly. So I quit. Because he's an asshole. But here's to me starting a new job in July. Yay me!  Looking forward to the next asshole I have to deal with. I don't think my anger therapy is working.  I'm very angry right now. I come here for shits and giggles. Oh look my backyard is an ocean. I'm going swimming.

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 31, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

Who hasn't?

Yes, but no one takes a Canadian threat seriously

Sorry.

bbmike

Quote from: Crazy Girl on May 31, 2017, 11:26:07 AM
Full on atomic bomb mode explanation:
I have had many incidents were men grab me from behind. Usually I just tell them to go away. But this one guy thought he was being funny and decided to do it again. I'm not sure what happened in the moment,  but he did apologize to me a week later in front of his wife. He wanted to hug it out. My response was to threaten him in front of his wife with, "If I wanted to kill you you would be dead. Take your apology and go fuck yourself." Someone told me I was holding a knife to his throat. I honestly don't remember this. This wasn't the 1st time this guy has grabbed me, touched me or said inappropriate things to me.  I've asked him to stop repeatedly, I've told my boss. Nobody seems to give a shit until it gets ugly. So I quit. Because he's an asshole. But here's to me starting a new job in July. Yay me!  Looking forward to the next asshole I have to deal with. I don't think my anger therapy is working.  I'm very angry right now. I come here for shits and giggles. Oh look my backyard is an ocean. I'm going swimming.

That is so covfefe
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: Crazy Girl on May 31, 2017, 11:26:07 AM
I come here for shits and giggles.

I come here for shits. Gus is more of the giggles type.

mirth