World At War 85 - Storming the Gap Funded in 24 Hours Now On Kickstarter

Started by Thrawn, February 05, 2019, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

I am familiar with VASSAL, just not with the WaW85 module for it yet. But I am happy to try setting up PBEM.

I hail from 'Fokker land' yes! Thanks!
Finland is nice! I've flown there several times. I just love the way aircraft icing is handled in Finland. Obviously these harsh winter conditions are something you deal with regularly, but not so for us.
Whatever you guys say, we usually go with!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Crossroads

Quote from: Yskonyn on November 18, 2020, 01:33:15 AM
How about we start the first scenario?
Sorry, I missed your new post. Yes, how about this Sunday at say noon(ish) or thereabouts, your time? I am one hour ahead of you.

You have my email in the PM, so let us agree a time there. Work happened, so I have not set up yet on VASSAL, but this gives me tomorrow to get everything set up, and the rules another read.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY