Main Menu

UFOs

Started by solops, May 16, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeGER

Quote from: al_infierno on May 17, 2021, 01:47:19 PM
  It's all theoretical of course, so none of this has been proven through experiments or people actually doing this.

well, proven every time you successfully use a GPS for navigation  ;)

there are two effects, the atomic clock in the GPS satellite ticks slower because its moving fast in the orbit, but also faster because the clock is farer out of the gravity field of the planet then the clock on the surface

in summation this has to be taken into account or would lead to an offset in the position calculation of up to 11km per day , and adding up each day     

Destraex

I wonder if we spotted them here that we should not have already spotted them in space if they were from space. Otherwise possibly just sensor illusions. We might just have discovered some sort of natural heat bloom or light source. Made me think of Tesla's magnetic drives though.

Maybe they know we are gearing up to go to MARS!
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

solops

Hollow earth? 
Naaaaaah.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

GDS_Starfury

I'm of the opinion that this planet is in a somewhat ghetto part of the galaxy.
if you land here your gonna get your shit stolen!
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.