Decisive Campaigns sale

Started by Bismarck, September 28, 2012, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bismarck

Matrix/Slitherine has a two-fer with From Warsaw to Paris and Case Blue. Any fence-sitters should move now.
Jim Cobb

Rayfer

Yes...with a coupon code from their monthly newsletter that came out today.  Liked the first a lot, I'm thinking about getting the second with this sale.

steve58

I've already got too many games to even think about this right now.  If anyone wants my code, PM me.  It'll knock the price down to ~$30.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Keunert

i have another coupon to give away!
i love the game and can only recommend it.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Al

I'll take a coupon code if anyone still has one.  Just PM me.

I've played a lot of operational level games from other companies and this series looks like a good one to get.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help with the code.  I did sign up fo the newsletter but apparently too late to get this code.
Al

LongBlade

Quote from: Al on September 29, 2012, 03:02:21 PM

I've played a lot of operational level games from other companies and this series looks like a good one to get.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help with the code.  I did sign up fo the newsletter but apparently too late to get this code.

Welcome Al!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Quote from: Al on September 29, 2012, 03:02:21 PM

I sent you a code Al.  Welcome to Grogheads.

Al

Thanks for your help Bison - appreciate it!   :)
Al

Bison

No problem.  Hope you enjoy the game.

Staggerwing

I just noticed that the code in my Matrix newsletter was the same as the one in the newsletter from Slitherine. I wonder if the code is just an 'open' one that can be used over and over by everyone. Here's the one I got (which I've used to buy Case Blue from Matrix):

VIP_DC_72300194

Anyone is free to try and use it again in case it is a 'public' discount code. It certainly seemed to work again when I tried it just for fun over at Slitherine's checkout.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Keunert

the code can be used twice according to Ian McNeill and everybody is free to give em away.
obviously the game isn't selling as well as the reviews would suggest.
what a shaem! i can only hope Vic will stay with this series
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Arctic Blast

You know what, I have so many games back logged that I'm not about to pick up another one right now. So for anyone who wants it, here's my code.

VIP_DC_124188078

Enjoy!